You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 4, 2020 3:55 pm  #11

Re: New boyfriend obs

andjyx wrote:

Edit; i forgot to add a really notable moment. At one point he started crying again mid-conversation, and i just grabbed his face, pressed my lips on his left eye and repeatedly kissed it, while covering his right eye with my right hand and occasionally wiping it when i would feel his tears soak my hand. I remember he had a really intense crying face, with his lip curling.

I hadn't read the edit yet, it is really a notable moment, is he used to you kissing his tears already? you are going fast with this relationship, how long has it been, six months? congrats.

Edit: Have you been crying less? I remember you posted self obs on quite a few times a week, any recent memorable self obs with your dream come true boyfriend?

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (August 4, 2020 3:56 pm)

August 5, 2020 3:20 pm  #12

Amans lacrimae wrote:

andjyx wrote:

That’s the one. I remember mentioning him not that long ago on here…i can safely say that he is my dream crier; he likes being comforted, he has no problem completely showing his emotions plus he’s way taller than me which makes me feel even more protective of his vulnerability.
He does. He’s one of the best comforters i have ever come across. He can literally feel the change in my breathing and he knows i’m about to cry, and he’ll encourage me to do so because he doesn’t want me to hold anything inside. He’ll hug me really tightly, wrapping both arms around me and holding the back of my head with one hand. He’ll silently let me cry my eyes out, literally soaking his shirt with my tears and whenever i sob louder, he would say a single world “slobodno” which can be translated to something like “its okay, feel free to”. In the end, he’ll always wipe every last tear from my face. He is a truly irreplaceable comforter for me.

I'm glad you're still with him, so, he doesn't cry but when he cries he cries a waterfall of tears, lovely. I am amazed you had the courage to tell him you liked having your tears wiped. He seems to be definitely a keeper.

Thank you so much. I’ve actually seen him cry only a couple times in these 10 months that i’ve known him, and what i’ve realized is that he either cries completely with sobs and lots of tears, or almost doesn’t at all. I’ve seen him shed like two tears only twice.

August 5, 2020 3:25 pm  #13

Amans lacrimae wrote:

andjyx wrote:

Edit; i forgot to add a really notable moment. At one point he started crying again mid-conversation, and i just grabbed his face, pressed my lips on his left eye and repeatedly kissed it, while covering his right eye with my right hand and occasionally wiping it when i would feel his tears soak my hand. I remember he had a really intense crying face, with his lip curling.

I hadn't read the edit yet, it is really a notable moment, is he used to you kissing his tears already? you are going fast with this relationship, how long has it been, six months? congrats.

Edit: Have you been crying less? I remember you posted self obs on quite a few times a week, any recent memorable self obs with your dream come true boyfriend?

I haven’t done it ever before, actually, but i totally see myself continuing to do so when i have the opportunity. He does kiss my tears and has been doing for quite some time, and i honestly find that adorable; no one ever kissed my tears before. Honestly we’ve kinda been going fast since the beginning, because we grew really really close as friends the prior month before we started a relationship. It’s actually been 8 months, time flies so fast. Thank you!

I have been crying actually quite often until recently, as i had another rough and stressful period, which also made me forget to post some obs. I’ll try and recall some of them now and post them.

August 5, 2020 3:43 pm  #14

andjyx wrote:

Thank you so much. I’ve actually seen him cry only a couple times in these 10 months that i’ve known him, and what i’ve realized is that he either cries completely with sobs and lots of tears, or almost doesn’t at all. I’ve seen him shed like two tears only twice.

Interesting how he goes to the extremes, he either cries buckets of tears or just a single Hollywood style tear. Nice detail he lip curls. Also, I love the fact he allowed you to kiss his tears, any reaction to that?

August 5, 2020 3:45 pm  #15

andjyx wrote:

I haven’t done it ever before, actually, but i totally see myself continuing to do so when i have the opportunity. He does kiss my tears and has been doing for quite some time, and i honestly find that adorable; no one ever kissed my tears before. Honestly we’ve kinda been going fast since the beginning, because we grew really really close as friends the prior month before we started a relationship. It’s actually been 8 months, time flies so fast. Thank you!

I have been crying actually quite often until recently, as i had another rough and stressful period, which also made me forget to post some obs. I’ll try and recall some of them now and post them.

Yes, kissing your lover's tears and having him kiss yours is an out of this world experience, adorable, like you say. I am not happy that you have been crying, but I am glad that, when you do, you have someone to kiss and wipe your tears.

Board footera