You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 9, 2020 4:52 am  #1

Sad crying vs happy crying

I prefer sad crying. I feel the needs to wipe tears only from sad crying because wiping tears is a form of comfort and when one is crying happy tears they don't need comfort. (I'm only into crying for the comforting aspect). But I still like seeing the beautiful tears from happy crying.

August 9, 2020 4:54 am  #2

Re: Sad crying vs happy crying

I fully agree with you. Happy tears don't inspire that need in me to connect to the other person that sad tears do.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

August 9, 2020 9:48 am  #3

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

I prefer sad crying. I feel the needs to wipe tears only from sad crying because wiping tears is a form of comfort and when one is crying happy tears they don't need comfort. (I'm only into crying for the comforting aspect). But I still like seeing the beautiful tears from happy crying.

Same here. I’m kind of neutral towards happy crying; it doesn’t wake up the same emotions in me as sad crying does. Of course, i would melt when someone i love cried of happiness because of me, but when it comes to people in general, it doesn’t touch me as much. I also totally agree on the tear-wiping part.

August 9, 2020 12:49 pm  #4

Even though I have wiped happy tears, it's not the same, you can tease and wipe happy tears but it doesn't create the special bond that is generated when you wipe sad tears. Like mentioned above, comforting is an important aspect.

August 9, 2020 9:18 pm  #5

They're both wonderful in their way. I prefer comforting, but sharing a moment of intense joy is also deeply intimate.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

August 9, 2020 11:15 pm  #6

I like both, it's the intensity of the emotion that really matters.

Board footera