You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 12, 2020 5:45 pm  #11

Re: Anyone else fantasize about comforting a certain person?

Bartlebycs wrote:

Very often.  I used to comfort a few girls back in my school days, not so much now that I moved.  I have crushes on a few people that I'd love to be able to comfort.  Sadly, most of them are married now and have their husbands to do that  

All I get to do is hear about it later if I'm lucky.

By any chance do you get obs in your new neighborhood? I mean, you don't live in an hermitage or an isolated cave, do you?

August 13, 2020 12:43 am  #12

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Bartlebycs wrote:

Very often.  I used to comfort a few girls back in my school days, not so much now that I moved.  I have crushes on a few people that I'd love to be able to comfort.  Sadly, most of them are married now and have their husbands to do that  

All I get to do is hear about it later if I'm lucky.

By any chance do you get obs in your new neighborhood? I mean, you don't live in an hermitage or an isolated cave, do you?

No, sadly there really aren't any opportunities for an obs here   Everyone kind of minds their own business, it's almost like a retirement community here.  The youngest person here besides me is 56 years old, and he isn't very social.

I'm not here to stay, just until I get enough money together to buy myself a house.  Texting friends keeps me sane in the meantime.  I'm trying to invite people over but distance, not to mention the pandemic, makes that difficult.

August 13, 2020 1:55 am  #13

I don't have specific fantasies, generally speaking, but I always think about comforting someone whose a very wet crier, to the point where they'd get my shoulder soaked if they cried in my arms, and lots of beautiful tears rolling down their cheeks.

August 13, 2020 4:36 am  #14

repressedjudie wrote:

I don't have specific fantasies, generally speaking, but I always think about comforting someone whose a very wet crier, to the point where they'd get my shoulder soaked if they cried in my arms, and lots of beautiful tears rolling down their cheeks.

I agree with you, I have a friend (F) who sheds a waterfall of tears when she cries, usually warm, closer to hot than cold, in several streaks, I have seen her with up to four streaks on each cheek. I love when she leans her cheek against my hand when I caress her cheek and wipe her tears.

August 13, 2020 3:58 pm  #15

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I agree with you, I have a friend (F) who sheds a waterfall of tears when she cries, usually warm, closer to hot than cold, in several streaks, I have seen her with up to four streaks on each cheek. I love when she leans her cheek against my hand when I caress her cheek and wipe her tears.

Four distinct streaks on both?! Ok you’re lucky. I’ve seen that maybe twice in my life.

August 13, 2020 4:14 pm  #16

truffle wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Four distinct streaks on both?! Ok you’re lucky. I’ve seen that maybe twice in my life.

Well, on rare occasions, it's not every time she cries, but she does shed a lot of tears every time she cries, I think the least is three streaks on one cheek and a couple on her other, so, I have never seen her shed only a couple of tears.
Right now she is pregnant, imagine how her hormones are playing it hard on her.

August 13, 2020 5:40 pm  #17

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I agree with you, I have a friend (F) who sheds a waterfall of tears when she cries, usually warm, closer to hot than cold, in several streaks, I have seen her with up to four streaks on each cheek. I love when she leans her cheek against my hand when I caress her cheek and wipe her tears.

That sounds amazing. Do the tears drip down her neck or off her cheeks? If they fall unchecked, do they get her shirt wet?

August 13, 2020 5:49 pm  #18

repressedjudie wrote:

That sounds amazing. Do the tears drip down her neck or off her cheeks? If they fall unchecked, do they get her shirt , wet?

Depends on the position of her head, I have seen both, when her head is tilted upwards her tears roll slowly down her cheeks to her chin, then continue rolling down her neck, if (like one of the last times I saw her sob) she is bent forward and her face is looking to the floor, her tears drip directly from her eyelashes to whatever is below, last time I saw her like this, I saw tears marking spots on her jeans, after a couple of minutes there were about six or seven tear spots on her thighs. I remember that time, I knelt next to her, placed my arms below her face and took her hands from her face (she was shielding her face from bystanders (it was relatively crowded) and I felt her tears fall directly on my arm.

I think I saw tear spots on her shirt once or twice.

Eventually I removed her hands and wiped her tears. I'll stop here, I think I answered your question already, if you want more details, I'll add the link to the obs
https://cryinglovers.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=2005

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (August 13, 2020 5:50 pm)

Board footera