You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 13, 2020 9:06 pm  #1

The "self-service" thread

This is a question for those who might feel inclined to go away and release some tension after seeing someone cry.

1. How often do you do it while thinking about someone cry?

2. Do you more often create a fantasy, or more often draw from memory?

3. When was the last time seeing someone cry made you go for it afterwards? What was the observation?

4. Do you have favourite crying fantasies or memories to go back to when nothing else works? What are they? (SFW answers only)

Keep your answers clean

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 13, 2020 9:24 pm  #2

Re: The "self-service" thread

TorNorth wrote:

This is a question for those who might feel inclined to go away and release some tension after seeing someone cry.

3. When was the last time seeing someone cry made you go for it afterwards? What was the observation?

4. Do you have favourite crying fantasies or memories to go back to when nothing else works? What are they? (SFW answers only)

Keep your answers clean

1. I don’t do it as much anymore since i’m in a relationship, maybe once in a month or two. But before it was every other day, sometimes few days in a row.

2. The second.

3. It never happened to me that i go for it right after i saw someone cry, as i haven’t witnessed a “good enough” cry after i discovered my dacryphilia. So i just use my memory.

4. I do. A couple from primary school, that’s where my most favorite crying moments happened.

August 13, 2020 10:09 pm  #3

TorNorth wrote:

Keep your answers clean

1. It happens quite often, as it's my favorite fetish overall. Not just as self service but during sex, too, I'll find myself imagining if she were crying (and some fortunate times she was.)

2. Little bit of both. I'm lucky to have some good memories.

3. Probably one of those times my friend cried in my lap, as she is given to doing.

4. Definitely. They often involve a girl I knew who cried during orgasm, or my lovely model friend who cries so beautifully.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

August 14, 2020 12:16 am  #4

TorNorth wrote:

Keep your answers clean

1. Often
2. I have a crap imagination, so I have to draw from memory.
3. Early last year when my friend cried while I was hugging her
4. I have two friends who are my favorite criers, I usually use memories from them

August 14, 2020 1:31 am  #5

1. The only times I do it are when I'm watching one of the many crying videos in my Watch Later collection on YouTube.
2. I don't really do either, but I do think about my various crying obs pretty often.
3/4. I can't really answer these for their intended purpose, but I will say I go back to my recent ex's frequent outpourings of tears pretty regularly these days. Also that girl from my therapy group last year and my ex-crush from the a cappella group I used to sing in. Those obs were all spectacular.

August 14, 2020 5:22 am  #6

Dacrypticphile wrote:

1. The only times I do it are when I'm watching one of the many crying videos in my Watch Later collection on YouTube.
2. I don't really do either, but I do think about my various crying obs pretty often.
3/4. I can't really answer these for their intended purpose, but I will say I go back to my recent ex's frequent outpourings of tears pretty regularly these days. Also that girl from my therapy group last year and my ex-crush from the a cappella group I used to sing in. Those obs were all spectacular.

Lol this is so weird, but regarding number 1: literally same. Although i later moved almost everything from “Watch later” to separate playlists because there were just too much videos in there, it started looking disorganized and overcrowded

August 15, 2020 6:59 pm  #7

TorNorth wrote:

Keep your answers clean

1 - Frequently
2 - Combination of both, but generally memory
3 - Seeing a woman crying openly in public in a restaurant
4 - One time in college one of my friends was feeling upset and anxious about social anxieties, and ended up working herself up into tears over the course of the night. Her tears were small, open, and, distinct, and even though it's been several years, it's still one of my favorite memories.

August 16, 2020 5:35 pm  #8

purposehans wrote:

1 - Frequently
2 - Combination of both, but generally memory
3 - Seeing a woman crying openly in public in a restaurant
4 - One time in college one of my friends was feeling upset and anxious about social anxieties, and ended up working herself up into tears over the course of the night. Her tears were small, open, and, distinct, and even though it's been several years, it's still one of my favorite memories.

Mind sharing the obs, I got curious about her tears, how did you react to her crying?

August 16, 2020 10:34 pm  #9

1. How often do you do it while thinking about someone cry?\
Never. It's an emotional thing, not physical with me.

Equal parts of fantasy vs. memory

I never get "excited" watching someone cry. It affects my heart, not my nether regions.

4. Do you have favourite crying fantasies or memories to go back to when nothing else works? What are they?
No - see answer above.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

August 21, 2020 9:33 pm  #10

1. Frequently. I usually fantasize about crying when I do it.

2. I usually remember a real observation or watch videos/listen to audio. I fantasize often about crying situations that have not actually happened, but not while I'm doing that. Sometimes it leads to it, though.

3. Frequently in the days following a good husband obs (which he appreciates!), and also a few times after seeing people break down in real life.

4. Yes - some of the best obs with my husband, some videos I love that I can conjure in my mind, a particular time I saw a coworker sobbing hysterically.

Board footera