You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 23, 2020 12:20 am  #11

Re: The "self-service" thread

Amans lacrimae wrote:

purposehans wrote:

1 - Frequently
2 - Combination of both, but generally memory
3 - Seeing a woman crying openly in public in a restaurant
4 - One time in college one of my friends was feeling upset and anxious about social anxieties, and ended up working herself up into tears over the course of the night. Her tears were small, open, and, distinct, and even though it's been several years, it's still one of my favorite memories.

Mind sharing the obs, I got curious about her tears, how did you react to her crying?

I was very socially awkward at the time, and attracted to her, and it was the exact same day that my long-distance girlfriend was visiting, so it was a weird situation. It started while we were all at a party - she started getting anxious and obsessing over a small thing that had happened and getting herself worked up, but not crying yet. Eventually we all went back by to my dorm, and my girlfriend went back into my room while I sat with my friend in the common room. She quickly started crying, small, very distinct tears. I hugged her for a bit, but then we sat down at the table and talked through it, with me occasionally going back to check on my girlfriend. Her crying did not last very long, though it took her a while to fully calm down.

September 11, 2020 11:27 pm  #12

Re: The "self-service" thread

TorNorth wrote:

This is a question for those who might feel inclined to go away and release some tension after seeing someone cry.

1. How often do you do it while thinking about someone cry?

2. Do you more often create a fantasy, or more often draw from memory?

3. When was the last time seeing someone cry made you go for it afterwards? What was the observation?

4. Do you have favourite crying fantasies or memories to go back to when nothing else works? What are they? (SFW answers only)

Keep your answers clean

1. Always
2. I usually create a fantasy cause in a fantasy everything is possible
3. No real observations for years now, so i either use imagination or a video on Internet or tv as an inspiration
4. Im still searching for a perfect video, or observation that will tick all of my boxes. I guess its hard to find, cause its very specific. But, there's a user in this forum with lots of great observations, so sometimes i use that as my "material".

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

Board footera