You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 5, 2011 2:28 am  #1

Just noticed...

We've already hit over 100 posts!!  Congratulations, forum!

August 5, 2011 2:39 am  #2

Re: Just noticed...

Yay!!

and maybe a little to celebrate...

August 5, 2011 10:55 pm  #3

I'm pleasantly surprised, It's nice to see people still enthusiastic.

Last edited by TorNorth (August 5, 2011 10:55 pm)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 6, 2011 2:20 am  #4

TorNorth wrote:

I'm pleasantly surprised, It's nice to see people still enthusiastic.

Haha... I actually wish I could LOSE my enthusiasm for the fetish!  It just doesn't serve me well.  It mostly just frustrates me.  It doesn't really help my quality of life and I feel I would be happier without it in my life.  But in spite of this, I never seem to lose my enthusiasm for it... it's so bizarre!!!  My other 'obsessions' have always disappeared after a while, or at least died down a bit, or have come and gone in waves... and usually I am kind of disappointed about losing the enthusiasm.  Whereas THIS one...

Hmmm, anyone find that having a lot of crying around you in real-life actually lessens your fetish instead of fueling your fetish?

If so, I may have just figured something out.

August 6, 2011 2:40 am  #5

woundedpuppy wrote:

Hmmm, anyone find that having a lot of crying around you in real-life actually lessens your fetish instead of fueling your fetish?

Hmm...NOPE. Though if the same person cries too much I lose my attraction towards her.

Coming to a crying fetish site probably isn't the best way to lose enthusiasm for crying fetishes. But we'd hate to lose you, WP. ;)

August 6, 2011 1:39 pm  #6

I know.  I guess my hope in hanging out on a crying forum is to one day meet someone who lives close by who I would become good friends with (like, totally trust) and then we would get together and cry for each other, haha.  I guess I feel that the fetish *would* be good for my quality of life and would be an enjoyable thing to have if I was getting some real-life observations now and then.  So, it's more of a circumstantial thing.  I'm definitely not putting down the fetish overall.

TorNorth -- you said if the same person cries too much you lose their attraction towards them.  Is it because, even if they are good looking and cry just the way that you like, they start to seem a bit too 'unstable' and that becomes the turn-off?  Interested to know why you lose the attraction!

August 6, 2011 1:56 pm  #7

I think it is because a person who cries constantly becomes annoying. And an annoying personality is a huge turn off, with or without crying.

August 6, 2011 2:12 pm  #8

I guess for me it would depend on the situation.  I have never met a guy who cried too much, but if I met a guy who cried at every single slightly happy little thing, I guess I would find it annoying (I don't like happy crying nearly as much as sad crying because the guy doesn't need comforting, and comforting is one of the big draws for me).  But a guy crying constantly because his life is truly a wreck?  I still can't help but think I'd become more attracted to him with each passing day...

I just need to be tested to know for sure, I guess.

TorNorth wrote:

I think it is because a person who cries constantly becomes annoying. And an annoying personality is a huge turn off, with or without crying.

Last edited by woundedpuppy (August 6, 2011 2:13 pm)

August 7, 2011 4:25 am  #9

I don't think I've ever had enough crying around me in one period of time to know how it would affect my fetish! The only times I've had a lot of crying around me have been in the family (a death, etc.) or something else that upset me, too. So I was upset/crying and not thinking about my fetish at all.

I can see how a guy (or anyone!) crying at every little thing all the time could get to be too much. But honestly, a guy needing to be comforted all the time is just the sexiest thing ever. There was a period of time about three years ago where my boyfriend was crying every day for about ten days because about three hideous things happened in his life all at once. And I must say, I felt closer and more attracted to him each day.....

August 7, 2011 3:09 pm  #10

Every day for 10 days?!?  So.... hot.  I think I could become addicted to that.  Did you miss it a bit when it eventually stopped?  Or did you feel 100% glad when it stopped because that meant he felt better?

Board footera