You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 11, 2020 7:28 am  #1

Who's your favourite actor/actress with respect to crying scenes?

Mine is the Pakistani actress Sajal Aly by a long shot. I remember being absolutely stunned and flabbergasted when I first came across her videos a few years ago, her combination of good looks, quality of crying scenes, quantity of tears in each scene, and number of crying scenes in total remain unparalleled to this day. I have discovered some other great criers on this forum, but she still remains the best and my personal favourite. So who's your favourite?

September 11, 2020 5:33 pm  #2

Re: Who's your favourite actor/actress with respect to crying scenes?

I don't really have one to be honest. There are so many!!

I have a favourite group as in actresses who can 'pretty cry', in other words who can shed a tear out of one or both eyes. I do occasionally like a small amount of sobbing if it results in pretty tears like Saoirse Ronan in Brooklyn for instance

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 11, 2020 11:13 pm  #3

Johnny Depp and Kianu Reeves first come to my mind when it comes to crying scenes. But, there are so many others. Kiefer Sutherland is a wonderful crier for instance, cause i heard in one interview that his father told him - if he can't cry for real in a scene, that he shouldn't try to fake it, but to show emotion in a different way. So, i recon his crying scenes are genuine.
When it comes about Kianu - that crying scene in the "Lake house" is by far my favourite scene ever! I love the sound of his sobbing, i love the expression on his face. I love how it looks so genuine. I wonder if it was...
And Johnny Depp is wonderful crier. But, unfortunately not many crying scenes to enjoy. But, among the ones we have, the one in "The man who cried" is my favorite. He is sooo freaking beautiful there...

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

September 11, 2020 11:19 pm  #4

Idk if I have a single favorite, but Lindsey Lohan sobs in a very attractive way. Also Naomi Watts has a brief but very hot scene in Mulholland Drive where she's crying while touching herself.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

September 13, 2020 6:40 pm  #5

Drew Barrymore is one of the best criers ever.

September 13, 2020 7:16 pm  #6

Bartlebycs wrote:

Any particular movie you would recommend?

September 14, 2020 9:01 pm  #7

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Bartlebycs wrote:

Any particular movie you would recommend?

Off the top of my head:

Ever After
Never Been Kissed
Boys on the Side
Home Fries

Board footera