You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 27, 2020 12:07 am  #1

New guy friend obs

Some of you may remember the guy i mentioned about two months ago, who didn’t comfort me that one time i cried in front of him.
Things have changed a lot between us since that night, and so did his approach to crying thankfully, as i recently gave him some advice regarding that.
Yesterday afternoon, we were hanging out at his place, i got upset suddenly because of something that’s happened the previous day which will affect me a lot in the upcoming period (which he’s familiar with). We were laying in his bed and i pulled myself closer to him and hugged him while burying my face in the space in between his neck and shoulder. I didn’t start crying immediately, it just wouldn’t let itself out, but i did hug him tighter and tighter while my breathing has gotten shakier and shakier. He of course, felt the change in my breathing and held me even tighter and started whispering comforting things to me. That’s where i shed the first few tears, but when he said one sentence in particular i completely broke down and started sobbing, which made my chest shake. He kept holding me really tight and i felt his neck and shoulder getting soaked in my tears. I cried for a while and when he realized i slowly calmed down, he got up to give me a tissue, and to my absolute freaking surprise he started wiping my tears with it before giving it to me. I remember him commenting on how most of my tears ended up on his neck but i saw two smaller stains on the collar of his shirt, which i think are the tears that i shed from my right eye.
It was a really warm and emotional comforting, especially knowing that he’s gotten to that point after not even touching me when i cried, let alone letting me cry into his shoulder while actively comforting me.

Last edited by andjyx (September 27, 2020 9:33 am)

September 27, 2020 1:54 pm  #2

Re: New guy friend obs

Very touching obs, especially since he just confirmed he will always be there to wipe your tears (second time he does it). After this, would you rather have him wipe your tears with his hands or with a tissue?
Also, he seems to have had always the sensitivity to wipe the tears of the girl crying to him, he just needed reassurance and a confirmation that he was doing the right thing.
Do you feel your relationship with him changed after this?

September 27, 2020 3:23 pm  #3

Re: New guy friend obs

That's a very touching obs. I'm glad he finally comforted you.

Board footera