You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 12, 2020 2:06 pm  #1

Which surfaces do you remember your tears falling on?

As many of you know, i’m a big fan of tears dripping/falling from the face in general, so i think i can remember most od them;

- my chest, of course
- other parts of my clothing, for example when i would tilt my head to a specific side and a tear fell from the outer corner of my eye to somewhere between my collarbone and shoulder
- my stomach, when i wouldn’t be sitting while crying but rather leaning over
- the desk in my old room
- the desk in my primary school
- my lap
- my sock (when i cried sitting leaned forward with my legs crossed)
- my old yoga mat
- the floor of my old room
- a black scarf i used to have
- my pillow
- my blanket
- my bed sheets
- my hair (when it found itself over my clothes)
- once a tear fell fell from the outer corner of my right eye, and literally directly hit the string of a necklace i wore and it made the tear create splashes all around
- a few times, when i wore loose clothes, tears would fall directly on my skin right above my chest
- my ex’s pillow, when i was laying on my side and a tear fell from the bridge of my nose
- another ex’s shirt, when i was laying on his chest and the tear also fell from the bridge of my nose

I’ll add more if i remember.

Last edited by andjyx (October 12, 2020 2:08 pm)

October 12, 2020 3:50 pm  #2

Re: Which surfaces do you remember your tears falling on?

- My pillow
- My wife's hair
- dripped on the floor when leaning

Most of the time I wipe they stop at the middle of my cheeks, some times I wipe them from my cheeks and some other times my wife wipes them.

October 14, 2020 2:15 am  #3

- my chest, neck, legs
- all over my wife
- all over pillowcase, bed, sofa
- various desks
- my watch
- various floors and carpets at home and work
- a podium on stage
- my phone
- my laptop keyboard

I'm sure there's more

November 5, 2020 9:10 pm  #4

I've always been fascinated by the ancient Greek idea ofyear bottles.  Collecting tears as they fall into containers to be saved or given as a gift to the dead.  Watching people collect tears while crying is my biggest dacrophilia fantasy

September 16, 2021 7:00 am  #5

I like the same thing, tears dripping and on surfaces. For me,
- beds. Both mine and friends
- various clothes. mine and others
- various floors at home, school, park
- piano at my uni dorm
- desk at school 
- my friend's arm
- bunch of school text books lol
- laptop

September 17, 2021 4:01 am  #6

Oh I love this thread.  I recall I've admiring a particularly large soaked area on my pillow and clothes. I even took a picture of it though I don't know if I still have it

September 22, 2021 3:47 pm  #7

Same. Loving this above most of all about crying contents, but "sadly" , not a really easy thing to witness, find out and observe in my daily life, whether IRL or even on the internet...such a rare thing, IMO. Besides that, my favorite area to obs, if only I'd have this opportunity more often, is over furniture surfaces (tables, desks or chairs, rather made of polish wood, smooth stone, refined metal, hard plastic or even better with reinforced glass) or some really smooth floors that don't instantly absorb small water sources such as tears (which aren't visible that easy, most of time, TBH).
Also, I would really like to obs tears dripping over naked stomachs (preferably on lower parts, below the navel and around it) and belly buttons, which I used to witness myself long ago as a kid at summer vacations from one of my 2nd or even 3rd degree older cousins, I believe so...
For the rest, I like watching it from fabric things too, such as clothes of course, pillows, handkerchiefs and so on, as long as it's not just a single drop or something really minor to notice...and also filling containers (glasses, bowls, etc...), I like that too.

Last edited by Massivetearslover (September 22, 2021 3:50 pm)

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

Board footera