You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 12, 2020 2:06 pm  #1

Which surfaces do you remember your tears falling on?

As many of you know, i’m a big fan of tears dripping/falling from the face in general, so i think i can remember most od them;

- my chest, of course
- other parts of my clothing, for example when i would tilt my head to a specific side and a tear fell from the outer corner of my eye to somewhere between my collarbone and shoulder
- my stomach, when i wouldn’t be sitting while crying but rather leaning over
- the desk in my old room
- the desk in my primary school
- my lap
- my sock (when i cried sitting leaned forward with my legs crossed)
- my old yoga mat
- the floor of my old room
- a black scarf i used to have
- my pillow
- my blanket
- my bed sheets
- my hair (when it found itself over my clothes)
- once a tear fell fell from the outer corner of my right eye, and literally directly hit the string of a necklace i wore and it made the tear create splashes all around
- a few times, when i wore loose clothes, tears would fall directly on my skin right above my chest
- my ex’s pillow, when i was laying on my side and a tear fell from the bridge of my nose
- another ex’s shirt, when i was laying on his chest and the tear also fell from the bridge of my nose

I’ll add more if i remember.

Last edited by andjyx (October 12, 2020 2:08 pm)

October 12, 2020 3:50 pm  #2

Re: Which surfaces do you remember your tears falling on?

- My pillow
- My wife's hair
- dripped on the floor when leaning

Most of the time I wipe they stop at the middle of my cheeks, some times I wipe them from my cheeks and some other times my wife wipes them.

October 14, 2020 2:15 am  #3

- my chest, neck, legs
- all over my wife
- all over pillowcase, bed, sofa
- various desks
- my watch
- various floors and carpets at home and work
- a podium on stage
- my phone
- my laptop keyboard

I'm sure there's more

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

October 16, 2020 7:09 am  #4

I generally don't notice where they fall, but my pillow is definitely the surface that's soaked up most of my tears. Comforting is my main thing, so when I'm crying alone (which is most of the time), I cry sitting on my bed (yes, I sit upright rather than lay down as I also like the feeling of tears brushing against my cheeks) hugging my pillow and the tears that fall down my cheeks end up on my pillow. I also cry with Conn quite a bit, and much of my tears end up in his shirt and a lot on his fingers as well as he loves to wipe my tears.

October 16, 2020 6:56 pm  #5

-Shirt
-Pillow
-Floor
-Pants

I usually like wiping my tears whenever possible. My fascination for seeing tears dripping on clothes/surfaces only exists when it comes to seeing others cry. For myself personally, not as much.

Board footera