You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 16, 2020 11:36 pm  #1

Confessing our dacryphilia to each other

Here's the story of how we confessed our dacryphilia to each other.
Jess's perspective
After our first obs, Conn genuinely became my closest friend, and I started turning to him for comfort whenever I wanted to cry. On about the fourth time I was crying in his arms, I told him how much I liked being comforted and having my tears wiped, and as much as it sucked to be sad and going through a hard time, I actually liked crying and being comforted, and told him that I also liked to comfort and wipe tears so if he ever wanted to cry, he had my shoulder to cry on.
Conn's perspective
Jess's confession was quite amazing to me, I'd read obs here of people, especially the women, who were into crying and comforting, and I guessed she was probably a dacryphiliac like me! At the same time, I was also shocked, I mean, what are the odds of two dacryphiliacs not just knowing each other, but also bonding over crying before even finding out about each other's interest in tears! Anyway, I also genuinely cared about Jess (and still do, obviously), and wanted to be honest with her about finding tears attractive and actually liking wiping tears so that it didn't feel like I was using her or anything. I told her that even though I both liked seeing her tears and wiping them, I genuinely cared for her and didn't want her to be sad, and wanted only the best for her. She took it so well (and here we are, a few months later, having a joint account on this dacryphilia forum!) and said that she trusted me and appreciated my honesty, and that this made her even more comfortable crying in front of me.

So, basically, that's our story of how we confessed our dacryphilia to each other. Being open with each other has helped our friendship greatly. Hope you guys enjoyed our story

October 16, 2020 11:42 pm  #2

Re: Confessing our dacryphilia to each other

Simply stunning,neither of you knew about the other's interest in tears, yet Jess confessed and even offered a hand to wipe Conn's tears, I'm surprised Conn opened up so easily to cry in front of Jess, I wonder if you both will share the first time Conn cried in front of Jess.

October 16, 2020 11:59 pm  #3

Re: Confessing our dacryphilia to each other

Sure, we can do that

Board footera