You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 10, 2020 11:15 am  #11

Re: Started a Crying Girl Supercut YouTube Channel

Sorry for spamming this thread, since Sajal Ali is probably the most challenging of all, from my list, you might do Adelaide Kane first because I only know of her crying in Reign, and I really like some of the scenes where her tears just fall like rain. With Angel Locsin as well, I know of only one show where she cries a lot, the General's Daughter (though it does have over 150 episodes and there are plenty of crying scenes in most of them). Ozge Yagiz I know only from the Promise, but even though it's only one show, there are about 240 episodes she appears in and she cries in almost 100 of them, and many of those have multiple long crying scenes that might make it overwhelming. Liza Soberano has a few, the ones I recall the most are Forevermore and Dolce Amore, and I guess either of those will be more manageable than the Promise (and even the General's Daughter).

So, I guess when you get around to doing the ones on my list (apart from the ones you're already working on), I'd love to see Adelaide Kane first even though Sajal is my favourite and the rest in any order you choose to do them (though I'd definitely love to see at least one of Sajal's shows, maybe Yakeen Ka Safar as it has some of my favourite scenes outside of Chandni and Aasmano Pe Likha, both of which can be challenging due to the sheer number of crying scenes and running tears). I know that this is a massive project, so, no pressure, please take your time and please don't let it get to a point where this utterly consumes you. Thanks.

November 10, 2020 11:17 am  #12

Would love to see an Adelaide Kane supercut. Whenever I search for crying images of her, there is this one photo of her in Reign with a tear just under her eyelash on both sides of her face. Would love to find out how the tears run down her cheeks

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 10, 2020 6:47 pm  #13

Haha you guys must be psychic or something cos Adelaide Kane / Reign is literally what I was thinking of for the next video, and I have already acquired all the scenes and started editing before finishing the Bruna video - I’ll definitely prioritise it now, hope you’re excited!

Thanks for all the advice cray, I’ll save it all in my notes. As another teaser I’ve been getting massively into Tagalog stuff recently and there’s an extraordinary amount, so those will probably be on the way as well. Plus more Bruna and Brazilian stuff. Wow... this will keep me busy for months/years.

November 10, 2020 10:36 pm  #14

Ooh, nice! Looking forward to it! My favourite scenes are where her tears fall like rain (and it's funny that the show is called Reign) in 3x05 and 4x08 (the latter I haven't been able to find in HD). As someone who's never actually watched the show, I'm excited for all the scenes I've never seen before due to them not being on YouTube. And definitely looking forward to the Tagalog ones as well, Filipina girls can be amazing criers!

And by the way, if you don't have these on your list, maybe you can add Daisy Ridley from the Star Wars franchise, Nina Dobrev from the Vampire Diaries, Danielle Rose Russell from the Originals and Legacies and the characters Rana and Bethany from Coronation Street.

November 10, 2020 11:03 pm  #15

It’s funny how much we have been watching the same stuff.
There’s a LOT more in Reign by the way. I’d guess a good 50 plus scenes where tears visibly leave her eyes and at least half of which featuring lots of ‘rain’ ;)

November 11, 2020 1:11 am  #16

I haven't actually been watching these things recently, just some memorable scenes from the past that came to mind. And the rain from Reign sounds awesome, can't wait to see it! 50+?!? I've hardly seen 5-10 scenes on YouTube, and mostly in low quality.

By the way, on a completely side note, do you have Tik Tok and do you have any playlists/collections of crying videos on YouTube? If so, would love to see those. Thanks!

November 11, 2020 1:30 am  #17

It took me so long to get through that video simply because I kept pausing it to admire the sheer number of tears that she holds on her face at any given time.

You even kept count of the tears. Wow. You've done something incredible. I have no requests or criticism. Your preferences are identical to mine. Just keep doing whatever you feel like with these videos and I'm going to savor everything you make. 

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

November 11, 2020 8:42 am  #18

truffle wrote:

It took me so long to get through that video simply because I kept pausing it to admire the sheer number of tears that she holds on her face at any given time.

You even kept count of the tears. Wow. You've done something incredible. I have no requests or criticism. Your preferences are identical to mine. Just keep doing whatever you feel like with these videos and I'm going to savor everything you make. 

Well said! Sorry if I've gotten a bit too excited and bombarded you with requests, I agree with what truffle has said and your preferences are pretty much identical to mine too, so I'm sure I'll enjoy anything you post (and I already know the next one is going to be amazing as you're revealed that it's going to be Adelaide Kane!).

November 11, 2020 6:28 pm  #19

cray stinger wrote:

I haven't actually been watching these things recently, just some memorable scenes from the past that came to mind. And the rain from Reign sounds awesome, can't wait to see it! 50+?!? I've hardly seen 5-10 scenes on YouTube, and mostly in low quality.

By the way, on a completely side note, do you have Tik Tok and do you have any playlists/collections of crying videos on YouTube? If so, would love to see those. Thanks!

Yeah I have a private Tik Tok, but I find trying to track of all the crying in there is literally impossible. If you like enough of them you basically get an infinite supply of new ones on the ‘for you’ page, that’s my pro tip there haha.

Re: Youtube playlists, you’ll see there are playlists on my channel, I copied stuff I had liked on my old private account. But a lot of the things I know I want to include in a video later won’t necessarily be there

November 11, 2020 9:43 pm  #20

Thanks, yes, Tik Tok is great for finding new stuff, though it's practically impossible to have a collection that you can keep track of. I sometimes add some really good ones to favorites so that I can get back to them later, but I think even my favorites has too many videos to track.

I checked out your playlists and they are awesome, I love how you've taken the time to arrange them by category. Will you be adding more to the playlists? The playlists posted here by andjyx and purpose hans have a lot of good crying videos, you could potentially sort them out into your playlists if you have the time.

But of course, do keep working on your supercuts, the first one was out of this world and I'm sure future ones will be even better (if that's even possible after that one)!

Board footera