You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 6, 2020 8:04 pm  #21

Re: Started a Crying Girl Supercut YouTube Channel

Great work, and I love that each girl cries different, Bruna has a lovely face, with a few tear streaks down her cheeks, cute lip curl and beautiful facial expression. Adelaide has a lot of tears falling freely from her eyes, I have noticed her tears seldom run down her cheeks, they fall mostly directly from her eyes or from the upper part of her cheek directly to another surface. Liza has the best tears in my opinion (even though I find Bruna more attractive), she has big, round teardrops that leave a visible thick streak on her cheek, she has an aesthetic crying expression, I love when the guy who is with her wipes her tears, big plus.

December 20, 2020 2:33 am  #22

I have too much time on my hands...
Bhavna Limbachia Coronation Street crying supercut (Rana's actress) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZrAat9FZZU

There may be something else coming before the end of the year, let's see

December 20, 2020 8:52 am  #23

I'm annoyed they killed her off. Not because she was a great crier but they put her character through the ringer at least she could be be happy with her new wife but no!

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 20, 2020 1:13 pm  #24

OnlyTears wrote:

I have too much time on my hands...
Bhavna Limbachia Coronation Street crying supercut (Rana's actress) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZrAat9FZZU

There may be something else coming before the end of the year, let's see

One of my favourites. The compilation is missing some of her best lip curls, though.

Here's a challenge for you, a compliation of crying from this show:

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGRhcC_vtOrb9DLVQyal6UEBd1UnzrAWc

Ugly crying is pretty crying

December 20, 2020 3:43 pm  #25

Haha most Filipino shows are definitely a challenge, and there are so many to choose from. I’d classify Forevermore as actually being one of the easier ones to go through, yet it’s still my longest video so far. There are shows with a similar amount of episodes where the lead actress cries 200-300 times instead of 100.

Here’s one I found quite notable: 88 episodes, 20 mins each, which sounds comparatively easy to edit but just skimming through you’ll see the lead actress cries in almost every scene she’s in - the final count must be truly insane here https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGRhcC_vtOrZJdGsOc8rr-zwoaiJmbJ8X

To answer Cray’s question no I don’t think Bhavna has done any other crying roles yet, fingers crossed for more in future.

Sorry if I missed a few lip curls it’s perhaps something I’m not as conscious of when I’m focusing on the tears, I will try to do better!

December 21, 2020 10:04 am  #26

cray stinger wrote:

I just skimmed through a few episodes and you're right, almost every other scene is a crying scene! I have a question about your stats in the video description, what counts as tears shed? Does a tear have to leave the eye to count as a tear shed? And do scenes with tears falling like rain count as scenes with running tears? Just curious because for some reason, I thought Bhavna was the most tearful, whereas based on your stats, Bruna has almost twice the number of tears shed, but if tears shed are the number of tears that leave the eyes and scenes with running tears are scenes where tears leave the eyes, then Bhavna has the highest average of tears per scene that has running tears (5.6 compared to Bruna's 5.4). I'm surprised that with this metric, Liza is the least tearful, she's still a great crier, but it's interesting to see that she's not as tearful as I thought. Wonder where Sajal Ali would stand, I'm hoping she'd come out on top, but even if she doesn't, she's still one of the best and most consistent criers out there.

I try to count individual tears as best as I can based on how many leave the eyes. If we don’t actually see them leave the eyes but it’s obvious between shots that there are fresh tear tracks on the face then I will judge how many extra tears there have been and add to my count. So I have a theory Bruna’s number is much higher because she does tend to have a lot of tears on her face between shots. I don’t think I’m changing how I count them over time, at least I’m not conscious of it.

Another thing I do separately on the google sheet is falling tears. This is any tear that we see dropping off the face any point, whether from the eyes, chin, etc. Sometimes these can be really subtle, it doesn’t indicate how visible they are. Here Bruna only just narrowly scrapes the lead over Bhavna - bear in mind the Bruna video is longer with more scenes, so Bhavna is definitely more of a ‘rainer’ overall, while surprisingly Adelaide comes out on bottom.
Bruna: 107
Bhavna: 105
Liza: 88
Adelaide: 87

I’d say Bruna overall has the most frequent long, messy scenes with floods of tears.
Bhavna sheds a lot of tears in quick succession with the most frequent falling tears.
Adelaide does have a lot of rapidly falling tears in select scenes but it’s not always consistent, she’s also the biggest tease often tearing up without letting any tears leave the eyes.
A lot of Liza’s scenes are quite short with a small number of tears, she also wipes her face a lot, but every single tear you can see is large and very visible.

December 30, 2020 7:16 pm  #27

Happy holidays everyone! I've just uploaded my second Bruna Marquezine supercut, featuring two shows (well, the second one doesn't have many, so that's more of a bonus) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA7rJhpCW3M

My first Bruna video is my most viewed currently so I thought it would be worth making more with her (though Liza is quickly catching up)

To be honest I was always planning on doing more Bruna videos and I've had this video basically complete for a while. I still have a huge collection of her crying scenes from her other shows, probably enough for another 3 videos haha. The plan next year is to keep working on those in between supercuts of other girls, and follow up videos for others like Liza too. So don't worry there will always be a variety. That's the plan anyway.

I'm still not sure what my rate of posting will be in 2021. I can foresee some of the best future videos will take a really long time to do properly. It's really only thanks to all the covid lockdowns that I've been able to do so much so fast. I'm also not sure if I'll keep posting on here every time there's a new video. So, here's another call to subscribe if you haven't already ;)

Hope everyone has a great new year!

Last edited by OnlyTears (December 30, 2020 7:17 pm)

February 23, 2021 8:52 am  #28

Watched Bruna's latest crying video. That slow motion  tear fall during her wedding was definitely a highlight

Was surprised though on Wikipedia it's listed as a comedy!!

March 16, 2021 8:45 am  #29

Liza is now my favourite Cryer of all the girls currently in the archive. I especially like the scenes with her hair tied back, and when her nose goes a little red. The actor in the scene that starts at 15:00 in the video must really have enjoyed wiping each tear as it ran down her cheeks

April 5, 2021 2:28 pm  #30

Hello, I am subscribed to your channel, your videos are very good! I became a big fan during the lockdown.

Board footera