You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 11, 2020 8:22 am  #1

Self obs

This happened just now, a few minutes ago. For no reason, I've been feeling a bit emotional for the last 30-40 minutes (I honestly have no idea why, I'm fine, nothing's wrong, this is not my first time feeling like this, but it's not a common occurrence either) and I wanted to see if it'll get to a point where I actually cry, and I did end up crying with a single tear down each cheek. I still have the feeling, and am trying to get myself to cry more, but the tears aren't coming out. Just thought I'd share this simple self obs.

November 11, 2020 9:57 pm  #2

Re: Self obs

cray stinger wrote:

This happened just now, a few minutes ago. For no reason, I've been feeling a bit emotional for the last 30-40 minutes (I honestly have no idea why, I'm fine, nothing's wrong, this is not my first time feeling like this, but it's not a common occurrence either) and I wanted to see if it'll get to a point where I actually cry, and I did end up crying with a single tear down each cheek. I still have the feeling, and am trying to get myself to cry more, but the tears aren't coming out. Just thought I'd share this simple self obs.

That's interesting. I felt the same way the other night. I listened to a song (that usually makes me cry) and slowly the tears built up. I'd say about 5 tears ran down each of my eyes in a single streak. As I continued to feel sad I too wanted to see if I could get any more tears out. I watched a short video (maybe 4 or 5 min long) and it also made me cry. Another 5 tears ran down each of my eyes in a single streak, but this time I also had a quivering chin. I avoided doing the lip curl at all costs because I knew if I did I would soon start sobbing and my daughter was sleeping in the other room. I then took a picture of myself and sent it to a lucky friend of mine (online) who loves to see my tears.

November 11, 2020 11:17 pm  #3

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

cray stinger wrote:

That's interesting. I felt the same way the other night. I listened to a song (that usually makes me cry) and slowly the tears built up. I'd say about 5 tears ran down each of my eyes in a single streak. As I continued to feel sad I too wanted to see if I could get any more tears out. I watched a short video (maybe 4 or 5 min long) and it also made me cry. Another 5 tears ran down each of my eyes in a single streak, but this time I also had a quivering chin. I avoided doing the lip curl at all costs because I knew if I did I would soon start sobbing and my daughter was sleeping in the other room. I then took a picture of myself and sent it to a lucky friend of mine (online) who loves to see my tears.

That sounds incredibly hot. A trembling chin is such a fine appetizer before the lip curl.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

November 12, 2020 4:57 am  #4

TorNorth wrote:

cray stinger wrote:

That sounds incredibly hot. A trembling chin is such a fine appetizer before the lip curl.

Tnx. Usually ill let my lip curl but couldn't cuz I didn't want to wake my daughter. Its a shame though. I find crying feels better when its alowed to happen naturally (sometimes ugly) and nothing is suppressed.

November 12, 2020 5:52 am  #5

That's a lot of tears! Hope you're feeling better now.

November 12, 2020 6:02 am  #6

cray stinger wrote:

I feel fine now...its just sometimes I get into those sad feelings for no reason like you said.

November 12, 2020 7:27 am  #7

cray stinger wrote:

I feel fine now...its just sometimes I get into those sad feelings for no reason like you said.

Fair enough. And it's nice when you can actually shed tears to mitigate those feelings.

November 12, 2020 6:59 pm  #8

cray stinger wrote:

cray stinger wrote:

Fair enough. And it's nice when you can actually shed tears to mitigate those feelings.

Yeah it is. Did you ever end up sending any more tears? Did it take you long to feel better?

November 12, 2020 10:33 pm  #9

cray stinger wrote:

Yeah it is. Did you ever end up sending any more tears? Did it take you long to feel better?

No, I didn't shed any more tears. I started feeling normal a few minutes after posting that obs.

November 19, 2020 3:07 pm  #10

Tnx. Usually ill let my lip curl but couldn't cuz I didn't want to wake my daughter. Its a shame though. I find crying feels better when its alowed to happen naturally (sometimes ugly) and nothing is suppressed.

I personally don't know why it's called ugly cry, am I the only one who finds pouty lips, pink cheeks and tear streaked cheeks aesthetic? I think a pretty girl with those traits looks extremely beautiful, vulnerable, sensitive, that's just talking about the looks, I also find a breaking voice extremely beautiful to hear.

Board footera