You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 9, 2020 3:34 pm  #11

Re: Alternate Reality Obs (AROs)

Unexpected encounter with lifelong crush part 2

After a week of spending a great time with this girl, the time I was afraid would come, finally is here, she tells me she needs to go back to face her reality and fix things, either makeup or breakup, but she will decide there. I take her to our private place to say goodbye, I ask her: "When will you come back?", both our eyes start filling with tears. She answers: "I hope soon, but I don't want to lie to you, I honestly don't know". I am becoming anxious as I feel the tears are brimming my eyes and, she has never seen me cry, I wouldn't want to break in front of her.

I caress her cheek, her eyes becoming a bit red and full of tears, then she says: "my beloved friend, I don't want to make this hard on you", she pulls me in a hug, I hold her tight, a few seconds into the hug I feel her back shudder, a sob, immediately after, I feel a couple of tears land on my shoulder and she lifts a hand from my back, I am sure she wiped her tears. I try to blink back tears, but instead of going back in, they leave my eyes, and, surprisingly (as my tears always run down the same streak), I feel hot tears slowly rolling down the outer corner, two down the middle of my left cheek and another couple, one between the middle of my eye and the nose, and another one, around the middle of my cheek from my right eye, I didn't want to be too obvious and release her, but my breathing pattern betrayed me. I don't know how many seconds I spent thinking on how to resolve my tears, when unexpectedly, she broke the hug, her eyes widened and her face softened, but she stopped her tears and not thinking too much, she brought both her hands to my face, tenderly wiping my tears with her finger pads.

I froze, I never expected to cry in front of her, and  I didn't expect her to wipe my tears so lovingly. I felt a couple more tears fall down my cheeks, I felt in a different reality, she stood on her toes (I am 6 inches taller than her) and kissed a tear from each of my cheeks, I pulled her in a hug, a stray tear slipped from the outer part of my cheek, near the outer corner of my eye, she rubbed her face against mine, catching my tear with her silky cheek.

I compose myself and tell her I hope to see her soon, and I wish she is happy. We part ways...

December 9, 2020 6:14 pm  #12

Re: Alternate Reality Obs (AROs)

Unexpected encounter with lifelong crush from her POV

I arrived to the city where I used to live, I wanted to get fresh air, beach (where I live there is no beach), so I go to a good coffee place my best friend showed me (a lot of years ago) and I sit and think, I start to feel sad, but I don't want to make a scene there.

I am shocked when I see my best friend entering the coffee shop, I mean, what are the odds of him coming the same day at the same time, especially since he rarely comes to this place nowadays. Our eyes meet, I can see his eyes sparkling of joy. He says out loud: "Hello, I'm so happy to see you" and sits in front of me, then asks me: "How is everything?". My eyes start to fill with tears, thinking of my current situation, I answer: "I am very happy with my daughter and son, but I had a big fight with my husband" at this point my voice starts to break. I try to keep tears at bay, I am embarrassed crying, I have never cried in front of him, I was close to tears twice, but I managed to hold them back.

He caresses my cheek, stands up and comes to sit next to me, starts caressing my hair with one hand, caressing my cheek with the other one as he tells me: "It's ok to feel, don't be afraid to let it all out". Tears are forming in my eyelashes, I can't hold them back much longer, especially if he is as sweet as he is right now.
I say to him: "I'm ok" as my voice breaks, he softly and heartwarmingly answers: "It's ok princess, you can let go, I won't judge you, as always, I am here for you, feel free to allow yourself to feel, there is no shame in crying, even Jesus cried." As he finished this sentence he places both hands on my cheeks, caressing them as well as my lips (I always loved when he did that back when we hung out), I couldn't refrain from curling my lip as big, round, hot tears started to escape from my eyes, rolling down my cheeks, I can feel some roll all the way to my chin, and I feel other end in his fingers, as he is still caressing my cheeks. I feel a mix of embarrassment for crying in front of him, and something between comforted and arousal as I find this a very intimate gesture.

I bring my hands up to cover my face and unexpectedly he holds both my hands, slowly bringing them down to my lap as he kisses a tear from each of my cheeks, this gesture makes me shiver, I have never felt so loved and comforted, I didn't know how to react when he suddenly kissed my curled lips. My crying got more intense, and now, feeling more comforted than embarrassed, I felt his soft thumbs softly caress my cheeks clearing them from tears and tear streaks.

I let him know how much I appreciated him taking care of me: " I'm sorry for losing composure and telling you what you don't need to know". He sweetly answers: "Girl, never forget, I will always be here to wipe your tears, to hold you in my arms and to make you happy if you allow me to." I smile and answer: "I know, I just didn't expect to see you here, and less to wipe my tears, thank you for wiping and, kissing my tears." I genuinely smiled.

A couple of stray tears escaped from each eye, and he kissed them from my cheeks, we ordered coffee and chatted for a little while longer then decided to go to the movies. We chose a romantic comedy, we were getting quite comfortable, I (like I used to do it with him before) place my legs on his lap, he immediately starts caressing my calves, eventually going up to my thighs, I can feel my soft muscles give in to his hands will,  I was surprised with myself because I never cry at movies, but this got me, guess the situation is not helping, I ignore tears, trying for my dear friend not to notice I am crying again, I feel his warm hand against my cheek, gently wiping my tears, I let myself indulge in his caresses, I lean my face against his hand, feeling my tears slip from my cheek to his fingers. I hope we can have this experience more often. Unfortunately, the evening is over and he takes me back to home.

After one of the best weeks in my life, the day I have to go back home arrives, I tell my dear friend that I have to go and face my reality, I'd love to stay, but I can't escape my life, I will either fix or break the relationship with my husband. He asks me if I want to go to our private spot, when we arrive we get out of the car and he bluntly asks: "When will you come back?" I see his eyes fill with tears and I feel the emotion too, I just answer: "I hope soon, but I don't want to lie to you, I honestly don't know". I can see he is becoming uncomfortable, like struggling to control himself, I am in shock, I have never seen him cry, I thought he was one of those guys who never cried (at least in public).

He caresses my cheek, I am getting emotional too, I can feel myself blushing and my sight is blurry because of the tears in my eyes. I tell him: "My beloved friend, I don't want to make this hard on you" and I pull him into a hug. As he holds me tight, I lose composure and let out a sob and see a couple of wet spots on his shirt, I wipe my tears with the back of my hand, I don't know how long I focused on wiping my tears but I got distracted when I felt his breathe irregular. I break the hug and, to my absolute surprise, I see three tear streaks on his left cheek and two on his right, with tears still rolling down his handsome cheeks. I swallowed tears back and, not sure if love or instinct took over me, but I, without thinking brought both my hands to his face and, with my hands open, I lovingly wiped his tears with the pads of my fingers.

I waited for a response, but he froze, not even blinked, I saw a couple more tears start to roll down his cheeks, I stepped on my toes to reach him and tenderly kissed a tear from the lower part of each cheek, he finally reacted, he pulled me into a hug, I rubbed my cheek against his and I felt a warm tear transfer from his cheek to mine.
We part ways... As soon as I was out of his sight I started sobbing, I missed him already and I hadn't even left.
I really hope to go back to his arms.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (December 9, 2020 7:43 pm)

Board footera