You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 13, 2020 10:48 pm  #1

Crying supercut thumbnail 'time lapse' edits

Hi everyone. Cray stinger asked me if I would share the thumbnails for my crying supercut videos so here goes:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10yPasUguuscuiwA873ZULj_yW58xXbCK

I've uploaded the high res thumbnails without text along with the underlying images for each one, plus some extra ones that I couldn't fit in the thumbnails ;)

I wrote a bit about my process on the supercuts thread but here's a summary of how I've achieved the falling tears 'time lapse' effect on each individual image: I take multiple screenshots of falling tears from a video and overlay them on different layers in photoshop. I then crop out the tear's position and paste them all together using a soft eraser to hide sharp edges. Sometimes I go a bit crazy with it as you can see!

I'll add more images periodically as I work on them. Enjoy!

December 14, 2020 2:43 am  #2

Re: Crying supercut thumbnail 'time lapse' edits

I'm most amazed by the two pictures of Adelaide Kane with tears falling through the air (#5 and #8). You made it look like the tears are just pouring out of her eyes. Lovely.

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

December 14, 2020 8:50 am  #3

Hey, I haven't seen the Liza Sobernaro video. Simply gorgeous.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

December 14, 2020 3:03 pm  #4

I love the Bruna Marquezine pics where she has multiple tear streaks, and quite big teardrops and thick streaks too. Also, Liza Soberano has big, round teardrops and extremely thick tear streaks, but her tears mostly fall the same way in a single streak. Adelaide Kane doesn't have anything out of the ordinary, one thing I noticed about her is that most of her tears fall down from her eyes, not rolling down her cheeks, and the few that manage to roll down have nothing extraordinary.
Great job for your dedication in doing this laborious, exquisite series of videos and thumbnails. Thank you.

December 15, 2020 10:28 pm  #5

Nice! Thanks for sharing. I must confess that in high res, some of the Liza Soberano ones look somewhat uncanny, but they still work beautifully on the actual video thumbnail.

Board footera