You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 20, 2020 12:41 pm  #1

New friend obs (M)

I've already posted a few obs about this friend in the past, and this is my latest one.

He came over and he seemed upset. He wouldn't really tell me why so I didn't push it, but he doesn't have any family for the holidays so I think that could be why. We were again on my bed so I laid down on my back and he laid down next to my right side facing me. We were talking a bit but eventually his eyes filled up with tears. He leaned onto me and wrapped his arms around me and began to cry into my neck. His shoulders shook as he sobbed low and deep heaves, so I wrapped my arms around them. His stomach was against my side so I could feel it convulse as his sobs grew deeper and a little more audible. I rubbed his back, and the gesture caused him to a little harder.
Eventually after crying for about a half hour, he pulled away and sat up. He had shed a lot of tears onto my neck. When he pulled away, he was still crying so one tear fell from his eyelash which landed on my arm and another fell from his other cheek. I sat up and wrapped one arm around him. At this, he uncovered his face and wrapped both of his arms around me and squeezed so tight I almost couldn't breathe. His eyes were filled with tears streaming down and his face was slightly contorted. He leaned his face into my neck again and continued crying and sniffling.
Eventually after another 20 minutes he pulled away. He kept his arms around me and started talking to me about how he was feeling as tears streamed down his face. His face was completely covered in tears so there were no specific streaks. His eyes were very pink and stayed full with tears as he cried and talked. He didn't bother wiping the tears. Eventually he stopped crying and only had a few stray tears fall here and there as he talked. He never wiped his tears so they dried and he left with a few tearstains on his cheeks.

Last edited by Cryophilia (December 20, 2020 12:44 pm)

December 20, 2020 4:21 pm  #2

Re: New friend obs (M)

As always, he could be on the crying Olympics, I am amazed how he can cry for almost an hour non stop. I love when tears fall on my neck or arms, also, I find a bit arousing having sobbing abs convulsing against my body. I have to be honest, I have never seen a guy shed so many tears that his face is completely covered in tears, in my experience girls shed more tears, or at least tears find more ways on girls' cheeks than on guys. I think I have seen a face so full of tears that no streaks could be identified only two or three times in my life and all of them were girls.
One detail I almost forgot, I would never allow a friend of mine leave with tearstains on the face, if for some reason I didn't wipe them during the crying fit, I would wipe them before my friend left, I wouldn't like strangers judging a friend of mine for having a tear stained face.
Thanks for sharing. Have a Merry Christmas

December 26, 2020 3:30 am  #3

Wow! That's an amazing obs. I would have loved to have a male friend of mine go to me for comfort like that and let his tears fall unchecked. I wouldnt have been able to control myself from wiping his tears (and the streaks they left afterwards). Did you ever find out why he was crying?

December 26, 2020 8:35 am  #4

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I am amazed how he can cry for almost an hour non stop.

He cries a lot when he's high which is kinda often lol. That's why I have so many obs of him.

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I have never seen a guy shed so many tears that his face is completely covered in tears

True, the only reason he's like that is cause he's always putting his face in his hands (not wiping but covering his face) which smears his tears everywhere

I would never allow a friend of mine leave with tearstains on the face

You're right, I tried to stop him but after a while he gets embarrassed and rushes to leave no matter what I do to try to stop him

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

Did you ever find out why he was crying?

No, unfortunately he usually gets embarrassed and dodges the topic or says he doesn't remember when I bring it up later.

Board footera