You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 1, 2021 4:24 pm  #1

introduction

Hi!

In the interest of not being removed (I'm not a spammer, just a lurker!) here is my introduction.

I've been on this forum since it started? I was on the other board before then (who remembers that one?!).

I'm 30 years old and I live in Canada. No one else knows about my crying fetish. I'm female and my preference is female crying, but I identify as straight. Figure that one out. Crying preferences include LOTS of tears, some sobbing, gasping, etc. I think tears are gorgeous and it's so disappointing when they're wiped away. Watching them trail down the cheeks/neck/etc. is probably my ultimate love.

So there we have it. I'm on only once in a while now but I love reading about everyone else's obs and seeing the amazing playlists some of the members have compiled. 

Thanks for reading!!!

February 1, 2021 4:29 pm  #2

Re: introduction

starry_tears wrote:

Hi!

In the interest of not being removed (I'm not a spammer, just a lurker!) here is my introduction.

I've been on this forum since it started? I was on the other board before then (who remembers that one?!).

I'm 30 years old and I live in Canada. No one else knows about my crying fetish. I'm female and my preference is female crying, but I identify as straight. Figure that one out. Crying preferences include LOTS of tears, some sobbing, gasping, etc. I think tears are gorgeous and it's so disappointing when they're wiped away. Watching them trail down the cheeks/neck/etc. is probably my ultimate love.

So there we have it. I'm on only once in a while now but I love reading about everyone else's obs and seeing the amazing playlists some of the members have compiled. 

Thanks for reading!!!

Hello Starry tears, I read the couple of obs you posted, lovely, I wondered if you were male or female (thanks for answering that). How do you usually cry (single Hollywood style thin tear, several tears roll down in multiple streaks), silently or sob audibly? How often do you cry? Do you like to be comforted when you cry?

February 1, 2021 6:59 pm  #3

Re: introduction

Hi, glad you made it! When and how did you realize your fetish? What about your own crying? Are you a lip curler?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

Board footera