You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 7, 2021 5:55 am  #1

Pretty eyes

I'm wondering if there are others who mainly like pretty eyes and see tears as sort of a bonus and not the main thing? I'm naturally attracted to pretty female eyes, and while eyes that are filled with tears are generally even more attractive, especially when the tears are nice and shiny, my main attraction is still to the eyes, and the tears are just a bonus which enhance and not define the beauty of the eyes. Does anyone else feel that way? Would you still say you have dacryphilia in that case? Interested in hearing what people have to say.

February 7, 2021 3:37 pm  #2

Re: Pretty eyes

I can admire pretty eyes by themselves, I actually do like pretty eyes and can look at them for quite a while, but I see a tear streaked face more aesthetic, I can't say tears are a bonus but I do like pretty eyes even if there are no tears involved.

February 7, 2021 10:23 pm  #3

Re: Pretty eyes

I see, I don't care too much for tears on the face unless there are also tears in the eyes, but I can kind of get why you'd find it beautiful, I think my girlfriend has a very pretty cry face, especially when her eyes shine with tears.
I sometimes wonder if my attraction to eyes is even a fetish, like, I've heard a lot of people mention how certain girls have really pretty eyes, so appreciating pretty eyes  seems to be a general thing. Difference probably is that I sit down looking at hundreds of pictures of girls' eyes and staring into my girlfriend's lovely eyes.

Board footera