You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 21, 2021 2:11 am  #1

Introduction!

My name is David. I love watching girls cry

I find it adorable and sort of invigorating. Crying often results from a strong emotion which gives meaning to it, it is one under vulnerability and openness, being displayed physically; it’s truth.

When an attractive woman experiences something that wells up and makes her cry, whether it be through elation or sadness I think that it is a beautiful way to showcase an individual, both aesthetically and intimately, and I can’t help but be really drawn in when I see it happening.

I would say I enjoy it a lot and that there’s sexual attraction, but I wouldn’t call it a kink. Might be because I very rarely cry myself

Anyway I look forward to spending time here. Thank you to whoever created this place

February 21, 2021 3:04 am  #2

Re: Introduction!

Welcome David, I am with you in most everything  you mention. Do you happen to interact with crying girls frequently? Do girls approach you seeking comfort or relief?

February 21, 2021 1:43 pm  #3

No not really. My significant other used to cry somewhat frequently, but I wouldn’t provoke it or anything. Usually I would step to comfort her and we’d end up in bed. Otherwise it’s not something I would normally witness

February 21, 2021 4:04 pm  #4

notdavid wrote:

No not really. My significant other used to cry somewhat frequently, but I wouldn’t provoke it or anything. Usually I would step to comfort her and we’d end up in bed. Otherwise it’s not something I would normally witness

Does she no longer cry? How did you usually comfort her? Did she ever tell you how she would like to be comforted? How did she react when you comforted her? Seems she also liked it since you ended in bed. 

Board footera