You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 3, 2021 10:45 pm  #11

Re: Hello

Worry wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Welcome Worry, I hope you find yourself comfortable here in this community, you are free to share whatever you like and if any question feels uncomfortable just say so and we'll understand.

I have a couple of questions for you.
How do you usually cry(a few tears/streams of tears, hide face in hands/wipe tears from face/allow tears to fall unchecked, cry silently/snivel/sobbing and shaking, no facial expression/mild chin tremble and lopsided lip/pronounced lip curl and chin tremble, normal voice/breaking voice/shaking or wavy voice)?
Do you cry alone or look for someone to cry to?
How do people react when you cry (become uncomfortable, comfort you verbally, hug you, wipe your tears)?
How do you react to others crying (comfort verbally, hug, wipe their tears)?

Very much depends on the situation. Generally I have big tears and a lot of them. I only tend to cover my mouth because I can't breathe through my nose so my mouth has to be open and depending on how upset I am I push on my chin to stop it from trembling. I don't really remember clearly what I sound like because I don't talk unless someone tries to comfort me, I can hold myself back until someone says "Are you ok?" Or "What's wrong?" Then my mind goes fuzzy because it's not easy to hold back tears and explain why I'm upset and then sobs. I know my voice breaks a lot and changes to a more weak version. I prefer to be alone when crying because then I have to worry about how I'm making others feel and if I look like a mess. Alone I don't have to wipe my face and worry about my makeup. I just focus on my thoughts. When other people cry I try to do for them what I want people to do for me, get them tissues and listen, let them know they don't have to say anything and let them go somewhere private if they need or just let them spill their heart out.

Hi, welcome there, Worry !
Did you notice any time you used to cry once alone, so while you weren't feeling the need to wipe your face, if your tears volume was big enough to form a puddle on a table or your desk at some point (let's say 4 or 5 inches wide at most, maybe) ?

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites thingsĀ 

Board footera