You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 6, 2021 4:01 pm  #1

Story of my class girls crying at school farewell

This is a story or obs from two years ago when I finished school. Our school had a farewell party for students who were graduating and it was somewhat emotional for everyone, but there were two girls specifically in my class who were very close friends with each other and with many other students. They were actually very nice and deserved their popularity unlike some others who were only popular because they are pretty. But anyway, when these girls were talking to some of juniors who were responsible for organising the party and with some other students from our batch, one of them started crying first and the other tried to comfort her, and she also started crying. The first girl who cried had tears coming out of her eyes steadily, the other shed only one or two tears and she didn't sob but the first one did. A small crowd gathered around them to comfort them, and another girl, a junior who knew these girls very well, hugged them and she also started crying. I noticed tears in her eyes and her sobbing face, but I did not see any tears come out of her eyes. Some others also comforted them, but they did not cry. It was very nice to see three girls cry at the same time, I have seen two girls cry at the same time a few times, but that was the only time since becoming a teenager that I've seen three different girls cry at the same time. Hope you like my story. Thank you for reading.

April 6, 2021 7:53 pm  #2

Re: Story of my class girls crying at school farewell

I see you are a good observer, you noticed that the first girl shed more tears and sobbed while the second shed only a couple of tears and did not sob. I find it interesting how the third girl hugged them (you previously mentioned hugging was seen with bad eyes) and more than one comforted them, I'll assume they patted their shoulders or caressed their hair (if touching the face is seen wrong).

Thank you for sharing, do you behave the same way (not touching) when the girl is crying to you and there is nobody witnessing? Have you ever cried in front of a girl (after you turned into your teens)?

April 7, 2021 8:48 am  #3

Graduation is always a lucrative event for observations! The first one that sobbed, did she have a lip curl?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

April 12, 2021 10:46 am  #4

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I see you are a good observer, you noticed that the first girl shed more tears and sobbed while the second shed only a couple of tears and did not sob. I find it interesting how the third girl hugged them (you previously mentioned hugging was seen with bad eyes) and more than one comforted them, I'll assume they patted their shoulders or caressed their hair (if touching the face is seen wrong).

Thank you for sharing, do you behave the same way (not touching) when the girl is crying to you and there is nobody witnessing? Have you ever cried in front of a girl (after you turned into your teens)?

Thank you, it was easy to notice, I was standing close by. It is okay for girls to hug other girls and boys to hug other boys, just not a girl and a boy.

When a girl is crying in front of me and we are alone, which has happened only about three times as far as I can remember, one time it was because I was arguing with this girl and when she started crying, I just asked her to calm down and apologised for hurting her feelings. The other two times, it was a good friend and it was while she was going through some family drama, and I just listened to her talk without saying much, one time she cried quietly with just tears coming out of her eyes, another time she sobbed and was crying badly, and I just spoke some comforting words.

I haven't cried in front of a girl since becoming a teenager. I cried in front of a male friend once, in front of my parents one and alone once as far as I can remember, I don't remember too much about my own crying or other boys or men crying, it's only girls crying that interests me.

April 12, 2021 10:49 am  #5

TorNorth wrote:

Graduation is always a lucrative event for observations! The first one that sobbed, did she have a lip curl?

It wasn't exactly a graduation, for school, we don't have a graduation ceremony like in colleges, instead, in our school at least, we have a farewell party about two weeks before the final exams. But I have heard stories of girls from other years, that is, our seniors, also crying during their farewells. I don't fully understand what a lip curl is, I've seen it mentioned on this website a few times but don't fully understand, so I cannot say for sure. I usually only pay attention to the eyes and the tears.

Board footera