You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 30, 2021 10:31 pm  #11

Re: Crash and Cry

Hello again Cryophilia, you definitely got my attention with this heart-wrenching, yet sweet fic. I'd love to continue reading it, hopefully reaching the final results from the hospital, I also really loved the fact that they cried unashamedly with people staring at them.

December 10, 2021 9:37 am  #12

Re: Crash and Cry

Adam's POV

I can't even describe the expression she had on her face as she saw the hospital's call on her missed calls log. Sheer terror, relief, fear. She cried as she looked at me, "Do you think he's okay?"

I wrapped my arms around her. "I don't know, but I love you and I'll be here no matter what."

"Should I call them back?"

"Obviously you have to. They had something to tell you."

She shook her head. "I'm so scared."

I pulled her in for a hug. "No matter what, I'm here as long as you need me."

She nodded and pulled away to call the hospital back. "Hi, I'm calling for my boyfriend.... He's been in the hospital for a few days and I'm his only contact so you all called me...."

I held my breath as she waited. Eventually I heard a voice on the other end of the line. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I studied her face intently. Her expression turned from worry and fear to desperation and panic.

She dropped her phone without a word and started wailing. I grabbed her phone and picked up the conversation.

".... I'm sorry. My name is Adam and I'm staying with her, and I'm wondering what happened?"

"Hello, Adam, I'm the doctor and I recommend not leaving her alone for at least a week. Her boyfriend passed earlier today of a brain hemorrhage due to sustained brain injuries in the car accident. We're working to get him transported to your area as we speak."

"Thank you." I said as I hung up to comfort her crying.

Board footera