You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 9, 2021 4:05 pm  #1

Triple comforting (self obs)

It happened two nights ago. I was hanging out with my ex (we’re probably gonna be together again lol just to clarify), my best friend and her ex (same clarification as me) in my ex’s river house/raft. We were playing “never have i ever” with wine and me being the person that gets easily drunk a few sips in and i was already tipsy. I had something that was activelly stressing me out so the alcohol pushed me towards a breaking point. I was on the verge of tears when we wanted to go to my best friend’s place because it was getting cold by the river, and i just laid on the bed half-drunk on the verge of tears.

She came over and leaned towards me asking “What’s wrong Angela” with a smile and that was it for me, i sat up, buried my face into her shoulder and started sobbing really loud. She hugged me back and just let me cry. Both boys approached us instantly (we were hanging in the same room the whole time), mine sat beside us and placed his hands on my back, and her ex just stood beside us all and held my right hand which was on my best friend’s back. I heard him state “its the kind of cry when everything piles up inside you” in a sad tone (prior to that he asked what’s wrong and i couldn’t reply because i was sobbing too hard).

Then she asked my ex whether they should stay or leave us, and he told them that they can go and he’ll take care of me. He took me in his lap and buried my face into his shoulder while the other two left. I continued sobbing into his shoulder for a while before calming down and being able to talk about what’s bothering me. In both cases i felt their clothes (her hoodie and his shirt) getting soaked with my tears in a matter of seconds.

Funny thing is i actually don’t remember if i ever sobbed into a female’s shoulder, let alone that friend, because even though i love her so much she just was never a person i would come to like that, plus i was never comforted by 3 people at the same time which was honestly an unforgettable and greatly emotional experience.

Last edited by andjyx (May 9, 2021 4:06 pm)

May 9, 2021 4:50 pm  #2

Re: Triple comforting (self obs)

honestly that sounds like an amazing experience, i'm glad you were able to be comforted like that, and got such a great obs out of it! tears soaking into clothes is a great dac feeling from both sides

i hope you feel better and that the stressful situation is resolved soon. <3

May 9, 2021 6:52 pm  #3

Re: Triple comforting (self obs)

I'm glad you're back, I'm sorry things haven't been as good as they could. Seems it was a great experience, also, seems that, besides your temporary ex (by ex you mean this last one or your previous ex?, the other two had never seen you cry, right? After you lifted your head from your best friend's shoulder, did you allow your tears unchecked, did she wipe your tears (or any of the guys), seems you went to your ex's arms afterwards, did he take care of your tears the same way as when you were a couple?

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (May 10, 2021 12:17 am)

Board footera