You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 2, 2021 1:22 am  #1

Female Crying Scene Recs?

I've been primarily interested in male crying for as long as I can remember, although I've realized recently that I enjoy women crying if they share the same traits as the male cryers I like most--
Which fall under "strong, stiff upper lip character that rarely shows vulnerability that breaks down."
This, in adittion to women with more traditionally masculine features. So I'm posting to see if anyone has any scene reccomendations to watch that may fit that criteria? I'm new to finding attraction to female crying, but I am attracted to all genders, so I find that this subsection in my slight dacryphillia might be worth exploring.

What am I if not a woman who likes hot men who cry a lot

June 2, 2021 3:47 am  #2

Re: Female Crying Scene Recs?

Hey Cas, seen this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdbN7I30SQw
Daisy Ridley, her role as Rey in my opinion is a very brave one, strong, dangerous, lethal girl. Hope this fulfills your expectations.

June 2, 2021 8:38 am  #3

Re: Female Crying Scene Recs?

Wrestling stars Lisa Marie, Charlotte Flair, Natalya and Nia Jax all have what I consider to be dominant features. You can easily find media of them crying, especially Charlotte.

One of my favourite crying photos is of Hungarian sportswoman Toth Timea. Oncr again, quite masculine looking. You can find that in gettyimages.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

Board footera