You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 20, 2021 2:36 am  #1061

Re: Movie night

Tristan's POV:

I spend a week at the abbey, the person assigned to accompany me in discerning my vocation sent me home for a month, I'll have to report on the weekends, so I spend the first week in my room, eating a little, just enough to not starve, trying to pray, I've never been good at it, thinking if I will be able to live the rest of my life as a monk. I report on Saturday, I get no feedback but was allowed to stay for the night and Sunday in their activities.

Second week I think on setting things clear with everyone, mom, Laura, Robyn, a few friends at school. I call my friends and spend some afternoons with them, they try to make me change my mind and stay in school and out of the religious life. I call Laura, ask her if I can meet her and Robyn someday next week...

October 20, 2021 4:15 am  #1062

I feel Jarrod patting my thigh on my crossed legs. I then see William and Anna approaching our blanket. Anna asked us how the swim went. I was sure hoping Jarrod would leave out some of the juicy details. He just told them we went into the woods to admire nature. I sure liked how innocent that sounded.

Trying to change the subject I turned to William and Anna and asked how their swim was as I started looking them up and down, surprised to see them in just their underwear. I finished unpacking the tuna and salad we brought for lunch as I waited eagerly for their response as Jarrod motioned for them to sit down while they waited.

October 20, 2021 4:25 am  #1063

Anna's pov:

William and I finally made it to the blanket where Jarrod and Camilla were sitting. I could see Camilla unpacking what appeared to be tuna and salad from her bag. I was getting a little too excited as now I was practically starving. The only thing that took me away from the rumbling in my stomach was when Camilla turned to William and I and asked us how our swim went. I could see she was looking us both up and down as we were still in our underwear. I could feel my cheeks getting hot. I could only imagine what I looked like as I knew I was blushing.

Jarrod motioned for us to join them on the blanket as we waited for Camilla to finish unpacking the lunch they brought. As we sat down I didn't say anything as I hoped William would answer Jarrod as I was still too embarrassed and didn't know what to say.

October 20, 2021 8:05 am  #1064

Laura's POV

'J line to Jamaica Center Parson/Archer, E line to Kew Gardens Union Tpke, F line to Jamaica 179st, F line to Forest Hills 71 Av' Robyn said as she walked up and down the bench outside my dorm room building. She was on her way to meet her friend Leanne so they could watch Doctor Who together and I asked if she could give me a distraction from studying for half an hour or so

Robyn stopped her recital of the NY subway labryinth route to ask me what day I'd decided we'd meet Tristan

'Saturday' I replied.

'How is he doing?' Robyn asked. My eyes welled at this understanding question. I loved Robyn so much. Despite breaking up with my boyfriend to enable me to concentrate on just one relationship she knew that I would still have residual feelings for him that wouldn't go away overnight.

Tristan's flight from college had been so sudden I guess he wanted to meet up and explain his decision in more detail

As Robyn resumed her walking down the bench and her memory exercises I noticed a tear fall from her eye. She'd told me about her dacryphillia and while I was supportive of her sexual kink, I didn't really like to see her cry, even if it was just the cold and the wind making her cry

The alarm that Robyn had set on her mobile went off and my shoulders sagged just a little. It was time to hit the books again. My girlfriend jumped off her bench having successfully completed her recital and click clacked her way over to me

We shared a deep kiss and a hug and she left me to go back to her dorm

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

October 20, 2021 8:22 am  #1065

Robyn's POV

After I'd said my goodbyes to Laura I started walking to Leanne's dorm listening to the lovely sound of my boot heels as I walked along.

'And where do you think you're going!' a voice commanded behind me. It made me jump and then I saw it was only Megan

'I'm going to see a friend' I told her.

'Oh you mean Leanne' Megan replied a nastiness creeping into her voice. 'I think you're cheating on Laura with her'

I wasn't doing anything of the kind, but still I felt a sudden coldness creep over me. Megan could tell Laura anything she liked and I'm sure she would use all of her powers of persuasion to convince her

'I'm not cheating on Laura' I snapped at her. 'Besides Leanne has a girlfriend back home'

'Oh she's actually lying to you' Megan told me smugly 'She tells people that but it isn't true'

'So what!' I replied rounding on her. 'She probably wants to concentrate on her studies. Maybe you should do the same instead of stalking your roommate's partner'

Megan smiled a nasty grin and walked off. My eyes filled with tears. I'd been looking forward to joining Leanne in watching her weekly viewing of Blink all day but now that jumped up little squirt was going to ruin it.

I phoned Leanne and told her what had happened. She told me not to worry about Megan. She was just being a bully. Feeling happier I wiped away my tears and continued to her dorm

October 20, 2021 9:48 am  #1066

Leanne's POV

Evil witch I thought to myself as I got off the phone with Robyn. She'd just called me explaining about her meeting with Megan in the grounds

She'd been in tears wanting to cancel and go home, but I'd told her that if her girlfriend's stupid roommate talked trash about our meeting I would give Laura proof that she was lying

Tears began to run down my cheeks as I got ready for my 16th weekly viewing of Blink. Because of Megan my preparations included two GoPro cameras to record me and Robyn watching my program.

It was true I had lied by saying I had a girlfriend back home, but Robyn was correct. I told people this to focus on my studies. The full reason why was private and I wasn't prepared to discuss it with anyone, as it opened a painful wound I didn't want to talk about to anyone and certainly not to bloody Megan

Wiping my tears I heard the doorbell ring. Picking up one of the GoPro's I went to the front door to let Robyn in

October 20, 2021 2:19 pm  #1067

William's POV:

I sit down in the blanket and lean on Anna's thigh to balance myself, I answer Jarrod's question right from the heart: "I don't remember an outdoor experience like this with Anna since we were still dating." As I say this I grab my shorts and take out a small box, turn to Anna and open it revealing a rose gold ring with an emerald stone in the center. "Anna, I thought we could renew our vows in this intimate family reunion, I want you and all to know I am committed to you only, for the rest of my life". I see Anna's eyes slowly beginning to sparkle.

October 20, 2021 2:38 pm  #1068

Tristan's POV:

Laura told me we could meet on Saturday, but on Saturdays I go to the abbey, I manage to meet Laura and Robyn early and go to the abbey a little later than usual. I go to the meeting place, I see Laura and Robyn and already there, I don't know if they want to tease me or they just happened to bring an outfit that makes them look extremely attractive. Laura is wearing a white shirt with buttons, a pair of khaki cotton shorts, about three quarter thigh length, white with pink stripes tennis shoes and her socks were scrunched. Robyn was wearing a navy blue polo short sleeve shirt, a black mid thigh length skirt, and a pair of ankle length boots.

I approach them, I motion them to sit on a bench, since there was space for only two I remained standing: "I'm really sorry for the misunderstanding (I say looking at Robyn), but I couldn't bare the situation even though I tried." I gulp trying to dissolve the knot that was starting to form in my throat. "Laura, I didn't want you to go through this hard time and to take a drastic decision, I know you love us both and would do most anything to be able to have us both, and I would have loved that too, I can't see myself living without you in this world." I start to feel tears stinging my eyes.

October 20, 2021 3:34 pm  #1069

Laura's POV

A lump started to form in my throat. Seeing Tristan with his eyes full made me want to cry too

'I'm sorry Tristan, I've made my choice and I need to stick to it. For my own personal wellbeing I need to be in only one relationship not two.'

My tears ran down my cheeks as I spoke. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Robyn's eyes were full of tears too.

'Please accept my decision so we can both move on' I sobbed. I couldn't stay any longer so I got up and left

October 20, 2021 3:36 pm  #1070

Robyn's POV

My eyes filled with tears as Laura spoke. Then she got up from the bench and I moved to follow her.

I could hear Tristan sob behind me. I did feel for him, but Laura had made her decision and she needed my support so I left with her

Board footera