You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 21, 2021 3:43 pm  #1281

Re: Movie night

I feel the emotion Camilla is feeling, I especially love the fact that she can't wait to be my wife and share, not only my last name, but my whole being. Camilla looks at my eyes that I couldn't help filling with happy tears.

November 21, 2021 8:28 pm  #1282

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan's POV:

Seeing Enid's tears are far from ending, I sit on the bed and hold my hand towards her, she sits next to me, tears still drawing traces on her beautiful cheeks. I give her a drink of my drink, its a Mexican chocolate with cinnamon syrup, two shots of espresso and sprinkles of cocoa seed. I have heard chocolate always makes you feel better.

Enid gives a sip to the chocolate, I smile at her, kiss a tear from her right cheek, softly wipe a tear streak with the back of my fingers, from under her eye all across her cheek until I catch her warm tear, then softly start massaging her shoulders, feeling her tense muscles through her blouse...

Enid's POV

It felt good to unburden myself on my boyfriend. After gently taking care of my tears, he offered to give me a massage.

I agreed and he started to tenderly massage my shoulders then stroke my fingers through my hair.

I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation of Tristan's fingers playing across my body. A single tear streamed down the left hand side of my face through my closed lid and fell with a spatter on my arm. The feeling of the tear on my cheek was oddly comforting. I thought of Robyn and the last time we met. Did she take sexual pleasure from her own tears. I made a mental note to ask her next time we meet

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 21, 2021 8:44 pm  #1283

reptongeek wrote:

Sadie's POV

'Dad, this is a nice surprise' I greeted as I opened my door.

'Hi Sadie, can I come in?' He sounded serious and this was bad. I let him in and we both sat down at my dining table.

'I'm leaving your mother' Dad said as kindly and as carefully as he could. 'I've petitioned the court to start divorce proceedings' I was shocked to the core by this revelation

'Dad, no!!' I said as tears streamed down my face. 'You can't!!'

'I'm sorry Sadie, but I can't stay married to her anymore. Since that night when you stole her bible and broke Jarrod's windows things have got worse. Her prejudice against you and your community, I just can't do this anymore' His eyes were starting to fill too.

'Does Camilla know!!' I demanded

'No, she doesn't' Dad said heavily. 'I wanted to tell her straight away, but she went to New York I think to purchase her Wedding Dress.'

He paused

'I want to be the one to tell her' He continued 'Please don't tell her yourself'

Natalie's POV

Sadie's first shift after her days off was as much the same as all the others just less busy.

I did think though that she wasn't quite herself. At the end of the shift she told me privately what was wrong.

'My Dad's divorcing my Mum' she told me soberly. My eyes filled with tears. I wanted to say something soothing but the words didn't come.

'Liz thinks Dad could change his mind' Sadie continued. 'I hope he does, I don't want my parents to divorce, but he seemed to be so determined'

My tears ran down my cheeks.

'I'm sorry Sadie' I said. 'Is there anything I can do.'

'Just keep supporting me' she said quietly. 'And I'll be fine. Between this job and Liz I'm doing okay'

November 21, 2021 8:54 pm  #1284

reptongeek wrote:

The next morning when Billie was planning to leave, the snow had stopped but there were deep drifts everywhere and through the thick glass of my front door I could see one blocking the entire bottom half

Billie had to ring up work to tell them she was stuck in Boston. Although she managed to suppress her excitement over the phone, the tears of joy that ran down her cheeks told a different  story

'We'll be okay.' I told her 'Until you can go back home'

Gemma's POV

Me and Billie had another perfect two days together. We read two more Adventures - Castle and Circus and the snow finally cleared for Billie to go back home.

'I wish I didn't have to though' she said tears running down her cheeks. 'I'm not looking forward to what's waiting for me back at work'

I tenderly cupped Billie's face in my hands gently wiping her tears.

'Do you want a lift to the station' I offered. Billie gave me a small smile

'Yes please' she said

November 21, 2021 9:06 pm  #1285

Tristan's POV:

Enid likes the idea of the massage, I quickly picked an oil that has lavender, rosemary, rosewood and chamomile, I'm sure she will have the most relaxing evening in her life.

She closes her eyes and I see a tear roll fast down her cheek and land on her arm. I slowly take her blouse off and rub oil on her shoulders, going to her shoulder blades and back, dissolving all tension built up.

When I finish with her upper body, I kneel in front of her, kiss her tear streak, lovingly wiping the rest of her streak with my thumb, finally bringing my hands to the button of her pants, where I stop and ask: "may I? I mean, if you want me to continue the massage on your lower body...

November 21, 2021 9:18 pm  #1286

Enid's POV

I smile gently and tenderly kissed him on the lips.

'No thank you' I said quietly 'I'm fine for now. Thanks for listening'

November 22, 2021 5:08 am  #1287

Tristan's POV:

Enid smiles and kisses me on my lips, I release her pants button, caressing her cheeks. She says she's fine now and thanks me for listening.

I wanted to give her a wonderful experience but I'm sure we will have plenty of time. I reassure her: "Remember, I'll always be here for you and, I must confess, every day I spend with you makes me want to commit to you and I see monastic life farther every day. Don't misinterpret me, I am not saying I am no longer christian or spiritual, but my bond with you grows stronger every day, I love you more every day."

November 22, 2021 7:56 pm  #1288

Enid's POV

'I love you more everyday too Tristan' I said my eyes welling with tears again. I blinked them back and kissed him again more deeper this time

He guides me over to his bed and we both get on, our bodies intertwined as we kiss more passionately

November 22, 2021 8:20 pm  #1289

Tristan's POV:

I wasn't expecting Enid love me so much that tears of love would fill her eyes, she blinks them back and she gives me. deep kiss. I, instinctively lay down in bed once more, she intertwines her legs on mine as well as her arms start caressing my body. I let myself go this time, swiftly unbuttoning my pants, then hers, between kisses and caresses I whisper in her ear: "I'd love to feel your warm skin against mine" as I slip out of my pants, she...

November 22, 2021 8:28 pm  #1290

Enid's POV

... slips out of my jeans too. Next I pull my top over my head and toss it to the floor

I kiss Tristan again

Board footera