You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 26, 2022 10:52 pm  #1571

Re: Movie night

I went first. Jarrod chose where I went. He chose "left hand red'. I had to stretch to place my hand in the circle next to his left leg.

William got to choose for Jarrod next. He chose " right leg yellow". I guess he was trying to go easy on him as he only had to move his leg two circles in front of him.

Anna got to choose for William next. She chose "left hand blue". Although she's never played this game before she seemed to know exactly how to play. William's move was slightly harder than the rest as he had to bend and pass through Jarrod's right leg to place his hand in the circle in front of his own foot.

Finally it was my turn. I chose for Anna. I chose " left hand green". I didn't want to make her first move too hard for her. I saw her stretching for the green circle next to William's left foot, but as she reached the circle she brushed Jarrod's thigh, which was on the blue circle next to it, to keep from falling. I noticed her blush slightly as that was a much more intimate move than she (or any of us) expected; but Jarrod didn't seem to mind. Even smiling a bit.

I got snapped out of my thoughts by Jarrod saying it was my turn. This time Jarrod choose "right leg blue". I guess Jarrod wanted to give my muscles a work out as I know how much he loves looking at them working. I had to duck and cross my left hand to place it in front of Jarrod's left leg. I could feel my leg muscles tensing and I knew Jarrod was fully aware also by the way his eyes quickly lowered to stare at my leg for a few seconds.

William chose for Jarrod next. I guess he must have thought he went too easy on Jarrod the last time as I saw a slight smile as he said " right hand red". He had to twist his middle and really stretch his right hand to place it next to his left leg. I guess by the look in Jarrod's eyes he knew he would have to caress my thigh if he was going to be able to reach his color. I was pleasantly surprised when I felt his hand caress my thigh if only for a sec. But then he seemed to be teasing me as he left his hand there until his next move. I have to admit it did feel quite sexy to have his hand caressing my thigh like that right out in the open.

Anna chose for William next. She chose "right leg yellow". I guess she decided to give him an easy move after her last one as he only had to crouch a slight bit to move his foot one circle in front.

Finally it was my turn again to choose for Anna. I chose " left leg yellow". I surely thought Anna was going to loose her balance as soon as she lifted her foot she began to sway slightly, but she quickly and carefully passed under William's left leg and quickly placed it  just behind William's left leg placing it down heavily with almost a stomping motion.

January 26, 2022 11:21 pm  #1572

Anna's pov:

Camilla went first. Jarrod chose where she went. He chose "left hand red'. I  noticed she had to stretch to place her hand in the circle next to his left leg. I was hoping I wouldn't have to stretch like that as I wasn't sure how goid my balance was.

William got to choose for Jarrod next. He chose " right leg yellow". I thought moves were intended to be hard in order to atrempt to make the other person fall but this move only led to him having to move his leg two circles in front of him.

It was finally my turn to choose for William. I chose "left hand blue". Although I've never played this game before I didn't want to make his move too easy for him. William ended up having to bend and pass through Jarrod's right leg to place his hand in the circle in front of his own foot. I gave a smile as I saw his muscles really working to help him bend.

It was Camilla's turn to choose for me next. I got a little nervous as she chose " left hand green". I realized pretty quickly I'd have to really stretch for the green circle next to William's left foot. I had almost made a clean move, but as I reached the circle I brushed Jarrod's thigh, which was on the blue circle next to it. It was either embarrass myself that way or embarass myself even further by falling. I could feel my cherks getting hot as I began to bkush. Thas that was a much more intimate move than I intended; but I felt a slight hi of relief when I noticed Jarrod didn't seem to mind. Even smiling a bit.

It was Jarrod's turn to choose for Camilla. This time Jarrod choose "right leg blue". She had to duck and cross her left hand to place it in front of Jarrod's left leg. I could see her leg muscles tensing and was really glad I didn't get this move.

William chose for Jarrod next. I saw a slight smile as he said " right hand red". He had to twist his middle and really stretch his right hand to place it next to his left leg. I watched as Jarrod unintentionally caressed Camilla's thigh as he tried to place his hand down. It didn't seem to bother her in the least even when he left his hand there until his next move. I could only imagine how a touring that must have been for her. I don't know if I would have been able to handle it if the situation were reversed to William and I.

Anna chose for William next. She chose "right leg yellow". I'm not sure why she gave him such an easy move as he only had to crouch a slight bit to move his foot one circle in front. But I didn't have much time to think about it. As it was Camilla's turn to choose for me again.

She chose " left leg yellow". I contemplated quickly as to how I was going to make this move without losing my balance but as soon as I lifted my foot I could feel myself beginning to sway slightly. I knew I had to move fast or embarrass myself by falling on only my second turn so I quickly and carefully passed under William's left leg and just as quickly placed it just behind William's left leg placing it down heavily with almost a stomping motion to stable myself as quickly as possible. As soon as my foot was firmly placed on my circle I let out a sigh of relief.

January 27, 2022 12:34 am  #1573

William's POV:

I see Anna, clumsily balance herself as she places her left foot on yellow, feeling the warmth of her skin near mine as she crosses under my leg, since I am looking her way, I feel a tent growing in my shorts when I see her soft thigh jiggle as she stomps it, I smile when I hear her sigh.

Camilla's turn, Anna chooses: "Left foot red". Camilla has to move blind as she has her left hand in green and her right foot in blue, she stretches under Jarrod's right hand, I help her giving her orientation, her thigh muscles start to jiggle because of the effort, I see Jarrod intentionally lowering his arm a bit to brush Camilla's thigh. It's Jarrod's turn, Camilla chooses: "Right foot blue". Camilla burst laughing as Jarrod bumps on everybody, he brushes my right thigh and my left forearm, Anna's left calf and Camilla's right thigh. 

I feel my thighs start to tremble, tired of the position I'm currently in, finally my turn, Anna chooses "Right hand yellow". I have to think strategically, if I try to place it next to Anna's right foot, I'll be in a compromised position with almost zero balance, if I choose the other yellow, I'll have to cross through everybody, but that's what the game is all about, right? I take the safest choice, I meet Jarrod's eyes as I cross my arm through Anna's calf and Camilla's quads, brushing both of them to reach my destination, space is too tight, seeing Jarrod looking at me made me blush.

It's Anna's turn, Camilla, seeing her in a compromised position and how entangled she is, decides to take her out, "Right hand red". Anna tries with all her flexibility and strength, arching her body all the way back, her left calf tenses (that's the only part of her leg I can see in my position) lowering to be able to land her right hand in red, she stretches and lowers more, brushing my calf (she is turning me on beyond my will, I am extremely turned on feeling her tense calf brushing my calf.

Her body gives in, her quads strongly falls on my right arm, making me stumble Camilla over, hitting her tense thigh with my forearm, I knew Camilla was fit, but I never thought her muscles would be so strong they wouldn't give in to a strong contact, especially if not expected. Camilla as well, loses balance, regaining it against Jarrod's right calf, she stopped there.

We all burst in laughter, I try to hide my tent, especially from Camilla as I wouldn't want a misunderstanding, Anna was the girl who turned me on (even though I can't deny Camilla is an extremely beautiful girl). 

January 27, 2022 12:52 am  #1574

I smile as I see Anna losing balance, and, even though she is not as toned as Camilla, I can see why William loves those thighs and calves, her thigh jiggles graciously as she stomps it, the force of the impact made her calf jiggle as well. I see William is getting quite aroused, we continue the game and, I shut up, as soon as you make a judgement you fall in the same situation, Camilla's quads start to jiggle against my arm and I feel the usual tent Camilla produces in me, but what I didn't expect was that I got a bit wet as well, fortunately my shorts are black.

The next turn, Anna loses balance making everyone except me stumble, I was practically standing quite solid as I was in a strong position, but I saw Anna's thighs jiggle as she lands on her butt, William lost balance a bit but managed to recover quickly, and I notice a surprised face when he accidentally stumbles against my fiancee's thigh, which by the way, was rock hard (just the way I love it). We all burst laughing and I notice William trying to hide his tent, I quickly sit and pull Camilla on my lap to hide it from the rest (even though she would feel it).

January 27, 2022 5:27 am  #1575

Anna's pov:

As soon as I stomp my foot down to regain my balance I can immediately see a tent growing in William's shorts. I blush a little as I feel myself getting turned on as well.

I stop blushing when I realize it is my turn to choose for Camilla. I choose "left foot red". I didn't realize I made Camilla have to move blind, but as a good sport she doesn't say anything she just stretches under Jarrod's right hand. Not wanting her to fall to soon I start giving her orientation. As soon as she places her hand down I can see her thighs start to jiggle at the sheer effort of her holding herself in the awkward position I gave her.

It's finally Camilla's turn to choose for Jarrod. She quickly chooses "right foot blue" probably to hurry the game along as it looks like her muscles are about to give out. As Jarrod lifts his right foot I see him brush William's right thigh and left forearm, my left calf and Camilla's right thigh.

It's finally my turn to choose for William. Noticing his thighs were finally starting to tremble I quickly chose "right hand yellow". After a min of debating William finally decided to cross his arm through my calf and Camilla's quads. I could feel William brushing against my calf as he moved. I couldn't help blush as I was getting even more turned on. I then noticed both William and Camilla blushing as well. I guessed he must have also brushed against her quads as he moved.

It was finally Camilla's turn to choose for me. She chose " right hand red". I tried with every ounce of strength I had to arch my body all the way back to reach the red. I can feel my left calf tensing and I knew in the back of my mind that I was only seconds away from falling. I tried lowering a bit more to reach the red but that only led to me brushing agsinst William's calf. I could see the tent in his shorts growing, but refrained from saying anything so save him the embarrassment.

That was it. My tired muscles finally gave in and my quads fell on William's arm wich made him stumble over Camilla hitting her thigh into his forearm. Camilla then fell into Jarrod's right calf. I could feel myself starting to blush again as I landed hard on my butt. That is until I heard everyone erupt into a fit of laughter.

I notice Jarrod quickly sit, pulling Camilla into his lap as William did the same to me. As soon as I sat I could feel William's tent poking my leg through his pants.

January 27, 2022 6:07 am  #1576

It was finally Anna's turn to choose for me again. She chose "left foot red". After realizing I couldn't see where the closest red was I realized I'd have to move blind. I guess Anna sensed my predicament as she quickly started helping give me orientation as I realized I needed to stretch under Jarrod's right hand. "I didn't remember the game being this tough." I thought to myself as I felt my leg muscles begin to jiggle.

It was finally my turn to choose for Jarrod. I chose "right foot blue" rather quickly as it felt like my muscles were about to give out. I couldn't help laugh as Jarrod bumped into everybody. He brushed William's right thigh and left forearm, Anna's left calf and my right thigh.

It was finally Anna's turn to choose for William. She chose "right hand yellow". I noticed his muscles were also starting to tremble like mine. I couldn't believe he had the strength to take a min to debate which way to move. He finally decided to cross his arm through Anna's calf and my quads. I began to blush as I felt him brush against my quads as he moved. Looking at him I noticed he was also blushing.

I was snapped out of my embarrassment by the sudden realization that it was finally my turn to choose for Anna. I chose " right hand red". Secretly I was hoping to take her out as I could see how tired everyone's muscles appeared and wanted to inconspicuously end the game. I saw Anna's left calf tense as I saw her arch her body all the way back to reach her spot. I saw her stretch and lower her body just a bit more as she still couldn't reach.

That was it. I saw her body finally give in. Her quads strongly fell on William's right arm, making him stumble over me, hitting my thigh with his forearm. I then fell into Jarrod's right calf. Anna then finally ended the game by landing hard on her butt. I then looked into her face to see if she was alright. That's when I noticed she was blushing. That's when I heard Jarrod and William burst out laughing. I couldn't help but start laughing myself.

After a few seconds I feel Jarrod pulling me onto his lap as I saw William do the same to Anna. As soon as I sat I felt something poking my leg. I soon realized it was Jarrod's member. I guess must have really turned him on all the times I brushed up against him during the game.

January 28, 2022 3:27 pm  #1577

Robyn's POV

Me and Laura walked back to her dorm building and she asked me if my Dacryphillia was changing

'I think it is a little' I said truthfully 'I've moved on from liking my own tears to liking other girls tears. But only if they are happy tears or tears that run down actresses cheeks. Tears that fall because another person is hurting is quite different'

'And how about Enid' Laura asked 'What do you think of her?'

'I like her, but I'm not in love with her' I said. 'I won't deny, she does look pretty when she cries, but that's it'

Laura gave me a hug

'I still Don't quite understand but I do appreciate you can be honest with me' she said. My eyes filled with tears and I let them run down my cheeks

'Thank you'

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 28, 2022 3:30 pm  #1578

Enid's POV

I was still feeling glowy when I got back to my dorm room. Alicia was finishing off her tri-weekly Zoom session with Leo

'Do yourself a favour Enid' she told me as tears streamed down her face. 'Don't have a long distance relationship ever' She wiped away her tears and I told her I wouldn't. I loved being around Tristan. To hug him and kiss him was the best. I couldn't imagine doing anything else

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 28, 2022 5:27 pm  #1579

Tristan's POV:

Laura says: "I'm really happy you moved on, I can see the love between you and Enid". As soon as she finishes speaking, a round, sparkling tear begins its way down her cheek leaving a thick streak behind. I feel Robyn's and Enid's eyes on us, still, Laura will always be a special friend. I wipe her tear with my thumb, sliding it softly on its way back, erasing the streak from her cheek.

That only causes a tear to roll down the middle of her other cheek, which I instinctively kiss, tenderly brushing the streak with the back of my fingers. I cup her cheeks and tell her: "I want you to be happy, fulfill your dreams, and never forget you have a friend in me, no matter what time it is or how serious it is, you can count on me." I briefly caress her cheek, then go back to Enid.

I look in her eyes: "Baby, guess we should get going". I pull her waist and we walk back to her car. Since she is dropping me at my house, I don't waste any stop sign or red light to kiss her, caress her hair, arm or thigh.

When we reach home, I have mixed feelings, I know I'm going to miss her, but I also know Melissa is waiting for me.

I enter into the house, Melissa is in the living room, I run to give her a tight hug, look in her bright eyes and ask: "What would you like to do this evening (fortunately it wasn't even 8:00)? I smile and caress her hair.

January 29, 2022 5:17 am  #1580

Melissa's pov:

After I left my brother's work I went straight back to my parent's to pack and spend a little more time with them. I knew my brother had a date with Enid so I figured I had time to get everything prepared for my trip back home tomorrow.

After a delicious dinner with my parents I hear the door open and I walk into the living room thinking it would be my brother. I was right. As soon as he saw I was there he ran to me and  gave me a big hug. He then asked me what I'd like to do for my last evening before I had to return home. He then looked deep into my eyes began caressing my hair as he waited for my response.

"Well, seeming as I spent the majority of the afternoon after I left you packing, and I've already spent most of the evening enjoying the company of our parents, I'm free to do almost anything. Besides it's still early." I said staring back into my brother's eyes trying to get a slight hint of what he might be interested in.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (January 29, 2022 5:17 am)

Board footera