You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 14, 2022 6:38 am  #3111

Re: Movie night

Billie's POV

Me and Gemma travelled the brief distance to Grand Station to meet Robyn and Caitlin off the train.

The four of us hugged when we saw each other tears running down our cheeks.

'Thanks for putting us up for a week' Caitlin said to us letting her tears glisten on her face for a moment before wiping them away

'Your welcome' I told her as another pair streamed down my face. We got on the first train and travelled the short distance to mine and Gemma's house making quite a bit of noise thanks to four pairs of boot heels and the luggage wheels

We made it after a while and set up the girls in the spare room and allowed them to crash after their journey

Last edited by reptongeek (October 14, 2022 5:13 pm)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

October 14, 2022 9:30 am  #3112

Lois' POV

My eyes filled with tears as my wife gave me a hug from behind wrapping her arms round my waist

I turned my head and gave her a tender kiss on the lips. I resumed stirring the mince for our evening meal as Jenny carefully removed my hair tie

The tears in my eyes ran down my cheeks as she lovingly played with my hair. I was crying because, well because I couldn't stop thinking of Billie

Don't get me wrong, I loved my wife so much, but ever since Chicago when Rachel had mentioned who had given her the money to travel, my mind kept drifting back to when I first met her, and that three day mass Lego build we took part in for charity

Ever since Billie admitted that she had fallen for me and not hated me, part of me - a feeling that had got stronger over the last few weeks - wished she had admitted it sooner

Jenny finished playing with my hair and gently tied it back into a low ponytail. She teased me for being a softy for crying and I gently teased her back telling her that she loved it when tears ran down my cheeks.

'Yes I do' Jenny replied. She wiped my tears and kissed me again on the lips then started to set the table

October 14, 2022 9:48 pm  #3113

As soon as I say the bathroom Jarrod spares no time taking my hand and quickly leading me to the bathroom. As soon as he locks the stall door behind us we spare no time I indulging/caressing each other's bodies. It isn't until another couple min before we even  begin to undress. He starts to undress himself but I can't help myself and I help him remove his pants as he removes his shirt. I can't help indulging myself in his thighs and calves as I remove his pants.

I barely have a chance to stand up when I feel Jarrod removing my top. As my breasts bounce I guess the sight was too much for him as he immediately grabbed the back of my thighs while simultaneously kissing and sucking my nipples. I arch my back in pure extacy as he begins to bite and jiggle my breasts. I let out a loud moan as tingles of pleasure course through my entire body. He quickly puts me down, removing my skirt and underwear before  picking me up again. This time his member slightly brushes between my legs. He enters and sends another wave of tingles through my body. He starts slowly thrusting making my inner thighs jiggle against his hips and the back of my thighs jiggle in his hands.

I can't help but hint to Jarrod that I'd like him to thrust just a bit harder, as I'm in the mood for it rough. I guess he knows how I like it as he immediately starts thrusting harder. After only a few sec I can feel myself about to reach the point of no return when suddenly I feel him removing his member. I give him a questioning look. He quickly moves to sit on the toilet giving me a look wich I know can only mean he wants me to ride him. I don't hesitate and I climb on and start riding him hard making my thighs jiggle in his hands as well as his thighs begin to jiggle against mine. As I am about to reach the point of no return he asks me if I'd arch my back again as I continue to tide him hard. He says it will give him better access to my inner parts. I arch my back  and lean my hands on his thighs to support myself. I can't help getting lost in the sensations of his thighs jiggling in my hands. After only a few sec I can feel myself finally reach the point of no return. As I am bathing his member I hear him scream my name loudly as well as how wonderful I am as he finally reaches the point of no return and fills me up.

As our bodies are relaxing Jarrod pulls me into his arms jiggling my calf and thigh. I feel a sticky substance on my hand as I caress his inner thigh making it jiggle in my hand. We stay like this for 10min indulging ourselves in the last of each other before getting dressed. He lovingly dresses me, then himself before we head out of the bathroom.

As we've already paid the check we try to discretely leave the restaurant before anyone sees us and head straight for the car practically exhausted.

October 14, 2022 9:58 pm  #3114

Anna's pov:

We arrive at the airport shortly thereafter before we have enough time to get any further exploring each other's bodies. Tristan parks and helps get my luggage out of the car. Then William and I get out followed by Enid. She says her farewells then quickly gets back into the car. I see William give her a friendly hug as he then thanks Tristan for the ride. I also thank Tristan for the ride also hugging Anna. As soon as we are safely on the sidewalk with all our luggage they drive away.

As we are walking to our gate William takes me in his arms, pulls me close and whispers for me to look around at how many guys in the airport are looking at me. He says how lucky he is to have the most loving, caring, sensitive and sexy wife. Then he gives my bottom a quick squeeze.

"I'm just as lucky to have you for a husband." I whisper back as we make it to our gate just as it is starting to board.

As soon as we are sitting in our seats I turn to William and whisper "Are you still as turned on as I am? I mean I've heard Jarrod and Camilla mention something about the Mile High Club. Interested in giving it a try?" I ask hoping he'll say yes.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (October 14, 2022 9:59 pm)

October 14, 2022 10:20 pm  #3115

Camilla decides we get out unnoticed out of the restaurant, I let her be, I would rather thank my friend the owner for such a good service, but I don't want to make Camilla feel uncomfortable. We get in the car, as soon as I exit the parking and get on the highway I look at Camilla and, smiling, say: "Can you believe that after three exquisite and heavenly moments with you today, I still can't say I'm done. I see your sexy body and still feel the need to touch you, caress you and kiss you." I softly place my right hand on her left thigh, since it doesn't jiggle (because I didn't drop it) I give it a soft pat and a couple of teasing squeezes, feeling the heavenly jiggle that I had never experienced before.

As soon as we reach home, Camilla, more tired than usual, takes her clothes off and goes to bed without any clothes on (too tired to pick a pajama), I, strangely, feel tired, yet I also feel a lot of endorphins in my body, I go to bed, naked as well, and hug Cam from the side (we cuddle in spoon), pressing my quads against the back of her thighs and barely feeling her soft breasts resting on top of my arm. I can't help but get hard again, my member finding her rear, teasingly touching her exit hole. My heart starts beating fast but I refrain myself, knowing my beautiful, sexy wife might be more than tired.

October 14, 2022 10:35 pm  #3116

William's POV:

As soon as I compliment Anna, she compliments me back saying she's lucky to have me for a husband. As soon as we reach the gate we have to board. Once we are seated Anna turns to me and whispers: "Are you still as turned on as I am? I mean I've heard Jarrod and Camilla mention something about the Mile High Club. Interested in giving it a try?" I see the look on her face, expecting yes for an answer. I smile at her and firmly placing my hand on her thigh (I still can't resist feeling her silky, soft thighs jiggling in my hands) answer: "Do you really think I would say no to the sexiest woman in the universe? I've been holding not to take off your clothes and make love to you in a way you'll remember the rest of your life since we were in Tristan's car. You look so sexy I have to refrain myself from being indecent in public. If you're up for it (feel ok, being pregnant) let's discreetly go to the restroom, the flight will take a few hours."

October 15, 2022 9:28 am  #3117

Kate's POV

I read Caitlin's latest text with tears streaming down my face. She was in Boston currently visiting the Robin Williams bench in the local park

I knew that it wouldn't be long before she had to fly back home and be separated from her girlfriend again.

I wiped away my tears and typed out a reply. Then I went back to studying Beth's Best Play collection. It was fully updated, the most recent winner The Lehman Trilogy added to the shelf only a few days ago

Me and Beth were checking out a matinee performance of Doubt in Watford and I was very pleased she asked me to come with her as I had seen the film version and very much wanted to see it as a play

'Do you think Evie's play will join the special shelf' I asked her as she tied her hair back in her favourite hairstyle using green and blue hair ties

'No reason why not' Beth replied. 'If Harry Potter can win, that means a whodunit thriller can too'

We trooped downstairs to put on our outer coats and shoes. Beth was wearing her trainers and I put my boots on. It was so nice to feel them on my legs again after the summer

As we took the train down to Watford, I was reminded that when Rachel was doing her challenges, she would visit all the stations in the dark

She would be travelling again soon to Stockholm for five days for Round 9. I was champing at the bit to discuss how well she was doing but she hadn't looked yet

We reached the venue and went in to take our seats

October 15, 2022 2:56 pm  #3118

As we are in the car making our way home Jarrod informs me that, although we've already had three rounds today he still feels like he could go another round. He then places his left hand on my right thigh as he pats and squeezes it.

By the time we finally make it home I'm utterly exhausted, throwing off my clothes without even the energy to put on any pajamas before climbing into bed. A moment later I feel Jarrod climbing into bed naked and cuddling me in a spoon (position). As I'm getting comfortable in his arms I can feel his member is getting hard again and teasing my bottom, but I am too tired and Doon after drift off to sleep knowing we heed yo get up early the next morning for work.

October 15, 2022 3:21 pm  #3119

Anna's pov:

As soon as I ask William about the mile high club he answers me As he places his hand on my thigh saying yes he'd love to. He tells me he's wanted to make love to me since we were in Tristan's car earlier. He tells me hoe sexy he finds me. He finishes adding her live to sneak away to the bathroom as long as I still feel comfortable doing so being pregnant as I am.

"Honestly, being pregnant has made me more turned on if anything. Although also more tired so its a delicate balance between desiring to do it and being too tired to do it." I begin trying to explain the best I could. "But yes, as soon as the plane is at a safe altitude in the air for us to get up I'd love to sneak away to the bathroom." I continue looking for his reaction. "Btw, could you leave your hand on my thigh until were ready to get up?" I ask placing my left hand on his right thigh and jiggling it slightly while looking sensually into his eyes.

October 15, 2022 5:56 pm  #3120

Tristan's POV:

As we are resting in our bed, Enid suddenly startles me saying out loud: "Oh my God, Alicia!, I never told her we were married". I turn to look at her, I see tears slowly filling her eyes, I softly whisper: "It's ok, my love, I don't think she will get mad once we tell her the circumstances, how this wasn't the planned date and she will be maid of honor in our religious wedding." I see big tears slowly crawl out of Enid's outer corners of her eyes (as we are still laying in bed) I lean on an elbow and kiss a tear from Enid's face, kissing her thick tear streak as well.

A couple of weeks go by, Enid hasn't talked to Alicia yet, I am in the middle of intermediate level certifications, when William asks me to take him to the airport. I tell Enid and she decides to go with us. The day arrives and I get up early and quickly put on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt, Enid surprises me, she comes out wearing a pink t-shirt with a white light jacket, a pair of tight black jeans that accentuates her every curve and a pair of ankle boots (she can't wear higher boots because of her muscular calves). We reach William's house and we see William and Anna come out, both wearing shorts and t-shirts with light jackets. Anna looks beautiful with her now noticeable pregnant belly, I pat Enid's thigh (I love feeling her toned muscles try to resist the contact of my hand, finally giving in and jiggling in a sexy way against my hand), feeling it jiggle through the fabric of her pants.

I get out of the car and help William with Anna's luggage, they get in the car and I see they are quite touchy, at one point Enid also notices and I look at her, giving her thigh a soft squeeze: "I'd love to be in their shoes, I can picture you radiantly beautiful carrying a baby with my genes in your womb." We reach the airport and leave our friends there. On our way back I ask Enid: "I have a delicate question for you, are you willing to marry me in the holy sacrament of marriage, this means there is no turning back, we are devoting our lives to God through each other, what do you say?"

Board footera