You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 13, 2022 3:35 pm  #3341

Re: Movie night

Jarrod decided he'd rather eat than shower after. I guess that was a better idea as I cou!d hear my stomach begin to rumble.

"Yeah I guess eating first was a good choice. I didn't realize how hungry I get now that I'm pregnant." I said as I sat down at the table next to Jarrod.

November 13, 2022 3:44 pm  #3342

Anna's pov:

After only a couple moments William jiggles my thigh indicating we should get up and go eat. We walk hand in hand  back into the hotel for dinner, deciding to find somewhere outside of the hotel to eat tomorrow (as it is just our first day here).

We quickly get seated as the dinner rush seems to be over. As we are looking at our menus I feel William jigging my thigh under the table as he takes his focus off his menue to look into my eyes and smile at me. I take the hint and place my hand on his thigh under the table as well and also begin jiggling it. I look down and notice a tent has strongly formed In his pants

I let out a little squeal as I'm startled by the waitress. I didn't even notice she had walked over.

"Can I take your orders or do you need another min...or two" I return my focus upright and look at her as I can see her eyes focusing on what's going on under the table.

"Can we have another min?" I ask quickly blushing.

November 14, 2022 5:34 am  #3343

Enid's POV

The next month flew by. Tristan managed to pass all his certifications for tea and coffee so we had a little celebration

Laura and Audrey had a celebration of their own. Audrey had cashed some shares she had inherited from her late grandfather and so they had bought a house together.

'Living with my parents had gotten very chilly' Audrey explained to me privately

As for our other friends, Robyn was still trying to cope being separated from her girlfriend with the help of Susan and Marie. She preferred to keep her own counsel, although Tristan was a little disappointed

'You can't help everyone, honey' I told him gently

Emily was proving herself an excellent hire and she and Poppy were still best friends. I heard them talking one day on a bench outside the shop

'You should talk to her' Poppy was telling Emily as tears ran down her best friend's cheeks. 'Don't give up on love just yet'

One day, I happened to catch Audrey come out of a glazing shop just off the High Street and became immediately worried. I went up to her and asked her point blank;

'You're letting her smash a window aren't you'

'She asked me if she could' she said shortly.

'What happens if this becomes a regular occurence' I replied. Audrey didn't answer just walked away.

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 14, 2022 5:47 am  #3344

Laura's POV

Putting on my visor over my goggles, I walked outside to the bay window

Audrey had been amazing when I said I needed to smash another window. You see although my job was really fulfilling and I was getting very good at it, I wasn't breaking any glass.

Luckily now we both had our own house, free from her parents, this meant I could indulge as much as I wanted

Audrey had set me a couple of ground rules. I had to give her time to get the replacement glass and I could only break one pane at a time.

'Apart from that, you can smash any windows you want' she said

I was in a state of high excitement all week while I waited for Audrey to get my glass. The last window I had smashed was her bedroom window at her parents house some 5 weeks ago. Although I had managed to curb my urging for a month, it soon got too much

Stepping onto my step ladder, I began cracking the glass as I had done before at the top corners then the middle sides.

Now for the really fun part. It took 20 minutes or so for me to smash out all the double glazing from the pane. It was so much fun, watching the glass crack in nice webs, listening to the sound of the crash as the shards fell onto the carefully prepared sheets.

After my adrenaline had passed I installed the new pane, and after Audrey and I had removed the glass and hoovered, we sat down at out kitchen table to have a coffee

November 14, 2022 10:28 pm  #3345

I see Camilla walking towards the table, I smile as I feel a mild tent slowly forming when I notice her perfectly toned thighs noticeably jiggling as she walks, weary of the previous activity. I sit where my sandwich is, she had gone to get some drinks, I discreetly admire her jiggling calves as she comes to sit next to me. As soon as she sits I can't help but drop my hand on her soft, jiggly thigh, giving it a soft squeeze as her sore muscles do not offer resistance, jiggling at the slightest touch. We eat and go to get a shower.

November 14, 2022 10:47 pm  #3346

William’s POV

As soon as we sit to have dinner, I can't resist from caressing and jiggling Anna' thigh, looking at her with a lot of love, and, why not admit, desire as well. She surprises me when she corresponds the same way, she firmly  grasps my thigh, jiggling it as soon as she touches it, I can't help but feel a tent forming as her hands jiggling my bare thigh is an extreme turn on. I caress higher, reaching her inner parts and teasingly start to caress her inner parts.

November 15, 2022 5:39 am  #3347

Robyn's POV

Me and Marie were at Styuvesant Avenue looking for Do The Right Thing filming locations so we could take pictures for Caitlin and Millie.

I hadn't seen the film personally but Marie had a few times and was able to point out certain buildings and which angle to shoot them from

Doing this reminded me that whilst me and Susan had relationships with other people, Marie still hadn't

'I'm going to wait' she said 'Until I'm back in France. Seeing someone I love in so much pain every day kind of puts me off long distance relationships'

Tears streamed down my face. I loved Marie too and Susan. I could not have wished for better besties

'Whoever you choose will be the luckiest guy in the world'

'Thank you' Marie said gently as tears ran down her cheeks.

After we had let the emotion subside we walked back to the train station to go back to Coney Island. As we tapped our OMNY cards onto the reader, I was aware of something else. Every day Marie had to walk past the Guinness certificate in our hall for mine and Susan's Ultimate Ride. I enquired whether she would like to do the ferry system with me once the Governors Island stop reopened

Tears running down her cheeks, Marie smiled with pleasure and said she would love to

Last edited by reptongeek (November 15, 2022 12:47 pm)

November 15, 2022 7:15 pm  #3348

Kate's POV

I read the message on the college bulletin board with tears streaming down my face

Our director Mr Johnson had injured his leg and as a result wouldn't be able to work for a couple of months

It meant me and my drama society friends wouldn't be able to do our new play 'Out of Focus'.

Which was a huge shame as I really liked it. True it was a little long, but I had a wonderful part and it would have been so good to perform it

I wiped my tears and went to have some lunch. Sophie and Samantha were disappointed for me too

'Don't worry' Sophie said to me comfortingly. 'He might choose someone else to take over'

Sophie as it turned out was quite correct. Beth sent us a message in the WhatsApp group chat telling us that Wednesdays rehearsal would be going ahead

When we arrived, she had some good news for us. Mr Johnson had chosen her as his replacement

There was however a 'but'

'I'm not allowed to recast my part' Beth explained. 'I still have to play Evonne'

None of us were quite sure what to say about this. Except Angelica who was never afraid to give an opinion

'Beth, I'm sure you will try your best but you can't do both jobs surely. How are you supposed to rehearse your part if you're directing and how are you going to give us notes if you're on stage. You'll miss what half of us are doing'

'I have been over this with our esteemed Deputy Head' Beth told her. 'He seems to be under the impression that I'll manage. I've already decided to rejig the rehearsal schedule a bit to make it easier for me. For now we'll just rehearse Act 1 Scene 1

'Yes ma'am' Jack said giving her a salute. Beth grinned and we got into position to begin

November 15, 2022 10:33 pm  #3349

As soon as I sit back at the table Jarrod immediately dropped his hand on my calf giving it a soft squeeze as it began to jiggle. We quickly finish our lunch, famished from our previous activities.  As soon as we finish he helps me clear the table and we go upstairs for a nice hot, relaxing shower.

After the shower I sit on the bed with nothing but a towel on waiting for him to come join me. As soon as he walks into the room, with nothing but a towel covering his lower half, I descretely "loose" my towel and let it fall onto the bed.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 15, 2022 10:34 pm)

November 15, 2022 10:37 pm  #3350

Anna's pov:

As soon as the waitress walks away I feel William daring to move his hand from my thigh to between my legs as he immediately starts to caress my inner parts. I let out a low gasp, trying to be as discrete as possible, as I tell him we better order before the waitress comes back.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 15, 2022 10:38 pm)

Board footera