You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 30, 2022 2:29 pm  #3431

Re: Movie night

William's POV:

Feeling Anna's silky, soft thighs jiggling in my hand as I feel her ready for me is all it takes for me to begin caressing her slowly, gradually turning her on, going extremely gentle with her. I don't know when it escalated but I feel her guiding me inside her, I slowly comply, giving her a very slow buildup as I enter very slowly.

Anna...

November 30, 2022 3:06 pm  #3432

After breakfast we quickly get into the car and drive to work barely making it on time. Although busy, I do manage to walk past Jarrod a couple times. Each time I pretend to drop something so I have to squat down to pick it up, making my skirt rise a few inches showing off most of my thighs. I can tell he is trying to keep himself composed as he looks my thighs up and down each time.

"You don't know just how sexy you are or what you did to me today teasing me with your beautifully sexy thighs." He begins looking me up and down as soon as our work day is over. "I had a tent nearly all day. Just thinking about what I saw (your thighs) kept my tent at attention." He finishes grabbing my hand and walking me to the car.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 30, 2022 3:06 pm)

November 30, 2022 3:12 pm  #3433

Anna's pov:

William slowly moves his hand from my thigh, slowly caressing every part of my body. After a couple min I gently guide him inside me. He helps me slide in, going very slowly, being gentle with my tired body after all the fun we've already had today.  I can't help but let out a moan every time he thrusts as I've never felt these sensations so strongly.

I feel William getting more and more turned on with every moan. Soon I am feeling his caresses turn to him holding/ playing with my breasts as they jiggle in his hands.

December 1, 2022 5:31 am  #3434

Kate's POV

It was 10 days from our first performance of Out of Focus and we weren't in very good shape. In fact we were pretty terrible

The main problem was Beth was struggling to do both her jobs - as Angelica said she would - She was okay when she wasn't on, but her part was just as large as the rest of us. Seeing her get more worried and stressed as the days ticked down was not fun at all for any of us

Things were also getting rather meta as her character in the play was supposed to be directing a pantomime (very badly) and Rhiannon who was playing the unpleasant Brownie leader found it really hard saying some of her lines without tears running down her cheeks.

Evie finally decided it was time to do something drastic. She proposed moving the rehearsals to her house.

'That way we can move back to the original plan' she said. 'I play the part for the first run through, then Beth takes over for the second'

This was no easy feat and we all knew it. The play was about half an hour too long and a double run through would take a significant amount of time

Despite this we all agreed to the suggestion. We had to get this play right

Last edited by reptongeek (December 1, 2022 5:31 am)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 1, 2022 5:40 am  #3435

Caitlin's POV

'Hey, how was your Halloween night' Millie greeted, giving me a hug

'It was amazing' I told her, tears running down my cheeks. 'Thank you for letting me watch with Robyn'

'Your welcome' Millie said. Her eyes filled with tears again, but once more she blinked them back. She probably didn't want her fellow students to see her cry

I had chosen a comedy for us the following week. Hopefully it was funny enough to see some tears. We got our books and walked to our first class

December 1, 2022 1:55 pm  #3436

Camilla managed to keep me aroused all day, at the end of the day we head home. As Camilla prepares dinner I teasingly reproach her: "Don't think I didn't notice you teasing me by "accidentally" showing me your toned thighs when you came to my office, even managing to almost make me have an accident and wet my pants when you jiggled your thighs as you walked in, knowing I was alone in the office. I almost stopped working to indulge in your body, but remembered you also had a lot of things to do."

At that moment I receive a text from Tristan, inviting us to his religious wedding, finally he's getting married in the Church.I tell Camilla and suggest we should go celebrate with them as soon as William and Anna arrive. I also remember with Camilla our beautiful wedding.

December 1, 2022 2:25 pm  #3437

William's POV:

As soon as Anna feels me fully in as we become one, I hear her moan in pleasure, which turns me on more than I already am. After feeling Anna's silky body with my hands, I rest them on her generous breasts, lightly holding/caressing them at first, gradually going firmer until I am squeezing them and jiggling them in my hands since my thrusts are not strong enough to make them jiggle.

I feel my member starting to pulsate stronger, the pressure to release coming, I guess Anna feels it too as her breathing rhythm starts to increase, her skin taking a rosy tone. Not long after, I am willingly delaying my release until I feel Anna is about to, finally, her thighs begin to jiggle against mine as I am still slowly thrusting, I bring my hands down to her inner thighs to ride the waves of her jiggle and give her two forceful thrusts, staying inside her after the second one. That's it, I feel her whole body shudder as she reaches the point of no return, bringing me along with her, exploding inside her, feeling our hot life giving juices mingle as we share our intimate parts (and souls).

We boh lay, spent, catching our breath, intertwined in each other's arms and legs, our bodies never separating.

December 1, 2022 2:43 pm  #3438

Tristan's POV:

Finally the semester is over, on Saturday morning I wake up and start doing the guest list I asked Enid to do, I write William and Anna, Jarrod and Camilla, Robyn and her girlfriend, Marie, Kim, Emily... I hesitate writing Laura. I turn and give my beautiful and sexy wife's relaxed thigh a soft pat on her quads, feeling her perfect, toned muscles jiggle in my hand makes me forget what I was doing, I feel the impulse of indulging in her body, but then again, I have to control my passions not be driven by them.

I lean and kiss my wife's soft lips, waking her up in the process. I ask her to check the guest list and if I should invite Laura, then she can add anyone she likes.

December 1, 2022 5:18 pm  #3439

Enid's POV

Tristan let's me look over the guest list.

'Don't forget about Melissa and Lisa' I said, before also reminding him he's left off Leanne

'You can't invite Kim and not her wife' I told him gently. Similarly he wanted to invite Robyn and Caitlin but only one of her best friends

'Don't forget Susan. I know you and her don't have much interaction, but you don't want her to feel left out. After all she was very happy about our hotel wedding'

'That's true' Tristan agreed. He went all dreamy for a second, and I knew he was remembering Susan's tears that streamed so beautifully down her face

As for Laura, she was his ex. Was it really good form to invite your ex to your wedding?

Tristan did see my point, however he was worried about the consequences if he didn't

'I don't want her to get upset, about not being invited' he said. 'This way she can either say yes or no, but at least she won't be left out'

Last edited by reptongeek (December 1, 2022 8:19 pm)

December 1, 2022 10:19 pm  #3440

As soon as we get home I begin preparing dinner. While I'm cooking Jarrod tells me I almost made him have a boy accident at work in was teasing him so much. He says the almost decided to stop. Working to indulge in my body but refrained when he realized how much work I had to do.

At that exact moment Jarrod's phone buzzed indicating a text changing the tone of the evening. He told me it was a text from Tristan inviting us to his religious wedding. He then said we should go celebrate as soon as William and Anna return from their trip.

"I'd love to. They are nice people and I wouldn't mind celebrating with them." I begin as I continue to cook. "Would you mind texting them back?" I finish asking.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 1, 2022 10:20 pm)

Board footera