You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 14, 2023 10:34 pm  #3751

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

I feel William also dropping his hand on my thigh making my quads and inner thighs jiggle. I place my thighs on his abs and my head in the crook of his neck as we both drift off to sleep.  Seeing as how I was on maternity leave I decided just sleep in seeing as how tired I was from all our wonderful fun.

When William's alarm went off I heard him debating whether he was too tired to go into work seeing as how he only worked half days now. Ultimately he pulled himself out of bed. I felt him give me a kiss as he left before I drifted back off to sleep.

February 14, 2023 10:43 pm  #3752

I can see Jarrod, exhsusted, ready to drift off to sleep. I then hear him say that he'd love to bring me next to him so he can sleep next to me. He grabs my thigh, making it jiggle in his hand as I lean into him as I quickly drift off to sleep.

Since we both have to go to work the next day I set my alarm for an hr later than usual knowing I'll have to rush a bit, but feeling the extra sleep worth it. Surprisingly when I heard my alarm and rolled over to shut it off I noticed Jarrod was just getting up too. I guess he was too tired from our fun to get up early for his usual exercises.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 14, 2023 10:43 pm)

February 15, 2023 5:17 am  #3753

Jen's POV

Poppy wanted to go to Belmont Park for our latest trip and suggested we go on the LIRR as neither of us had taken it before

We were waiting at Jamaica Station for our next train. Poppy had just got herself a coffee and I was playing with my boot zips. I asked her about her recent meeting with Emily's boss.

'He was really nice, he wants to help me and Emily be friends again' she told me, her eyes filling with tears. She dabbed then away though, not wanting them to run down her cheeks

'But let's talk about you' she said eagerly. 'Who's this beautiful stranger you met last week'

I smiled and tears filled my eyes too as I thought about my Valentine’s date. I'd been in a bar and a couple of creepy guys had been leering at me and she had saved me. It's funny normally I wouldn't have accepted a kiss from a stranger but I did this time. We managed to find a place to eat and spent the night in my flat

I recounted this story to Poppy as tears streamed down my face. I even showed her her picture and tears filled Poppy's eyes again

'She's lovely Jen' she told me. A tear escaped and ran down her right cheek, but she wiped it away. Our train had arrived so we hopped on

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

February 15, 2023 3:49 pm  #3754

William's POV:

After that wonderful night, a few weeks go by, and I am preparing a surprise for Valentine's, never did I expect to be at the hospital waiting for her to deliver that day...

February 15, 2023 4:01 pm  #3755

For the first time in a long time, I am unable to wake up in time for my morning exercise, and not only that, I feel my muscles sore as if I had done a long work out session. I see Camilla still waking up, I turn to her and softly pat between her quads and inner thigh, feeling the instant injection of serotonin as her sexy relaxed muscles jiggle just for me. I am still in the mood of last night, so I don't refrain myself from letting her know: "My love, thank you for taking care of your body, and thank you for letting me feel your thighs and calves jiggle, just for me. You have no idea how that makes me feel. I have also started to love the rare occasions my thighs jiggle in your hands." I lean and give her a kiss, then quickly get ready to go to work, as we don't have much time.

The rest of the day goes pretty much uneventful, I would say the rest of the month, until February is about to start.

February 15, 2023 4:04 pm  #3756

Anna's pov:

A few weeks pass uneventfully until Valentine's Day. As William is getting ready for work, I finish preparing his surprise for Valentine's night after he gets out of work (still working half days) I felt my water break. He drove me to the hospital and didn't even bother calling his work until after I was admitted. Thinking nothing of it I told him in thought it was just gas as I bad been having a hard time the last few weeks, but the doctor confirmed I started labor early yesterday evening.

February 15, 2023 4:18 pm  #3757

Jarrod pats between my quads and inner thighs making them jiggle before thanking me for letting him feel my thighs and calves jiggle. He also told me that he has recently started to love when his thighs jiggle in my hands. He then leans in for a kiss before getting ready for work and letting me rest a bit more.

It seems the rest of Jan goes by pretty fast and uneventfully until the beginning of Feb. As I'm close to five mos pregnant. I was sitting on the couch one night after dinner as he was helping clear the table and do dishes when I quickly almost too excitedly called him into the room.

"Honey, come hear quick!" I said a bit louder than I anticipated.

"What's wrong!?" Jarrod called back as he ran nervously into the room.

I grabbed his hand and placed it on my belly a bit more forcefully that I had intended.

"Our baby is kicking! I've never felt that brfore." I said excitedly as I looked Jarrod lovingly in his eyes noticing they were starting to sparkle with unused tears.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (February 15, 2023 4:40 pm)

February 15, 2023 4:31 pm  #3758

William’s POV:

Anna tells me she’s not feeling well, without giving it a second thought, I take her to the hospital. She tries to ease me saying it’s nothing serious but the doctor says her fountain broke and she has been in labor since yesterday evening.

She is quickly taken to the room where she will give birth. I am asked if I want to go in with her, and I said yes, so they quickly give me a, sterilized scrubs, and bring me in with her. She starts sweating as they sedate her and give her the serum as she makes a big effort to bring the baby into this world.

I hold her hand as she struggles the doctors and nurses are very busy and very concentrated so I don’t speak to them, I swipe her forehead to remove her sweat. As she is still struggling, I am very excited. This is my first baby and when the doctor sees, her cervix is open enough to deliver, I notice tears quickly, feeling her eyes and starting to slide down the outer corners of her eyes. I can’t kiss them because I am wearing a sterile mask and I can’t wipe them because I have gloves on, so I brush my arm briefly on her cheek closer to me, transferring her tear to my arm.

As soon as the baby is out the doctors quickly clean the area and remove their gloves, so I quickly remove my gloves and lift Ana’s head, her tears start quickly, rolling down several streams down her cheeks, I, removing the gloves as well as the mask and quickly lean and kiss and wipe her extremely hot tears from her cheeks.

February 15, 2023 5:03 pm  #3759

Since February first, I start sending flowers every day to the love of my life, sometimes home, sometimes to her desk at work. I also notice her body is starting to change. One day as she is sitting on the couch one night after dinner as I am helping clear the table and do dishes she quickly almost too excitedly calls me into the room.

"Honey, come hear quick!"

I reply a bit startled: "What's wrong!?" I run nervously into the room. She takes my hand and places it on her now not so toned and defined belly with force, saying with her voice full of emotion: "Our baby is kicking! I've never felt that before."

My eyes fill with tears of love, just like hers…

February 15, 2023 9:57 pm  #3760

Tristan’s POV:

It’s an unusually warm day in late February when Enid and I have an appointment with Poppy, Enid’s relatively new friend. I’m dressed in a black, short sleeve shirt and black cotton pants, with a pair of comfortable black shoes, Enid is dressed in a knee length beautiful sleeveless light blue dress with a light jacket. Poppy is waiting for us wearing a denim overall that ends in mid thigh shorts and a white, short sleeve t-shirt.

Enid introduces me to Poppy, I talk a bit about my life as an aspiring religious and how I met Enid and ended opening a coffee shop and becoming an expert barista.

Poppy seems to trust me a lot, I think because of my religious background. All of a sudden she starts talking about disagreements she is having with her boyfriend, and at one point she starts crying as we sit on a bench, Enid is at her side and I am next to Enid. As soon as Poppy starts crying, I give Enid’s relaxed thigh a soft pat, feeling a shot of arousal as I feel it jiggle in my hand, letting her know I am going to comfort Poppy.

I stand up and go sit next to Poppy, leaning a hand on her thigh, feeling her soft muscles give in, as I bring my other hand to her cheek, wiping a hot tear and the streak it left all the way to under her eye. I look into her eyes waiting for her reaction.

Board footera