You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2021 4:25 am  #31

Re: Movie night

Smiled as I continued to wipe her tears off her beautiful, soft cheeks.

I couldn't get over how comforting it felt to have Jarrod's hands on my cheeks tenderly wiping my tears away so I continued to cry for the remainder of the movie enjoying his tender touch.

At one point my thoughts did drift to whether he had finally let himself open up and cry during this sad scene or if he was still holding back like during the last one. He was so tenderly taking care of my tears I would have loved to return the favor, but my eyes were so blurred with tears (and the fact that it was so dark in the theater) I couldn't tell.

June 16, 2021 4:36 am  #32

I saw Camilla smiling as I tenderly wiped her tears, that gave me the certainty that she liked having her tears wiped, especially since she allowed them to fall unchecked for me to wipe and kiss and seems she either made herself cry longer or she released pent up emotions for the rest of the movie.

As much as I felt touched by seeing her, I swallowed back tears. After wiping the last trace of tears from her beautiful eyes and cheeks, I gently pat her thigh, letting her know the lights were coming back on and we had to leave.

I take her hand and walk towards the car...Let's see what she tells me in the privacy of the car.

June 16, 2021 4:53 am  #33

I couldn't wait to get back to the car with Jarrod.

As soon as he saw the lights coming back on he grabbed my hand and led me out of the theater. I happily grabbed his hand back and followed. We walked quickly to the car.

Like a true gentleman he opened the car door for me before letting go of my hand. I got in the car and waited for him to get in on the other side. Before he even got a chance to close the door I blurted out "I'm so glad Jessica canceled tonight. I mean I do feel bad she wasn't feeling well, but if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have had such an amazing night."

June 16, 2021 5:31 am  #34

"Guess it was meant to be this way" I laughed at how she blurted her thoughts uninhibited. "I sure did have an amazing night, if not the best in my life".

She started to drive. I place a hand on her thigh and ask: "I had doubts on how to let you know I'm here for you when you started to cry, I mean, I know you feel comfortable with me, you leaned against my hand, but, I don't remember seeing you cry before. Do you usually cry alone, have you ever had your tears wiped before?"

June 16, 2021 1:16 pm  #35

Amans lacrimae wrote:

"Guess it was meant to be this way" I laughed at how she blurted her thoughts uninhibited. "I sure did have an amazing night, if not the best in my life".

You started to drive. I place a hand on your thigh and ask: "I had doubts on how to let you know I'm here for you when you started to cry, I mean, I know you feel comfortable with me, you leaned against my hand, but, I don't remember seeing you cry before. Do you usually cry alone, have you ever had your tears wiped before?"

" No, I'm not used to having my tears wiped. " I begin slowly lowering my head and blushing. "I'm so used to being the rock for everyone else that even when I'm alone I find it hard to cry sometimes. However, I  do know what movies and songs trigger my tears if it's been a while since I've had a release." I finished shyly looking up at Jarrod

As I turn to look back at the road and feeling a bit more confident to speak with your hand on my thigh making me feel it's ok to share my feelings I say "I knew this movie would make me cry and that's why I initially invited Jessica, thinking she'd be the least likely to care about my crying but when she cancelled I couldn't have thought of a better friend to ask. I didn't know how you'd take my crying but I was comfortable enough to give it a shot. And hey, who's a better friend to hang out with than you." I said half smiling half eagerly awaiting his response.

June 16, 2021 1:35 pm  #36

"I'm honestly very surprised you cried, especially so openly now that you mention you never cry, I feel really special because you thought of me to be with you in this movie, I noticed you smiled when I kissed and wiped your tears, at first, I hesitated, thinking you might find it too intrusive on my part, but the second time you cried, I felt you expected me to do so." I see you blush. I lift my hand from your thigh to briefly caress your cheek, returning it back, feeling your muscles responding to the contact of my hand.

"You know, everybody cries sometimes, or, do you think it's gender exclusive?"

June 16, 2021 1:40 pm  #37

"No, not at all. I don't think it's gender exclusive. Men have just as much feelings as women and I think it's really brave of them to show those feelings." I began taking a deep breath "I would take care of your tears just as you have taken care of mine if you ever needed to cry. honestly, I think it is a sweet gesture between two people who really care for each other. And from that amazing kiss earlier I know just how much you care for me." I said hoping I wasn't saying too much.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 16, 2021 1:51 pm)

June 16, 2021 1:47 pm  #38

I am in shock hearing what she said, I thought girls expected men to be tough, I was more surprised that she thought it was brave to show feelings. I was getting excited thinking how it would feel having her soft, silky hands on my cheeks, wiping my tears... I drifted in thought when I felt her park, we were already at my place.

June 16, 2021 1:54 pm  #39

I couldn't believe we were already at his place.

"Mind if I come in or should we save it for another time? I know it's late but I'm having a really great time." I say secretly hoping he'll invite me in.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 16, 2021 1:56 pm)

June 16, 2021 1:59 pm  #40

I tried not to show I was hesitant to let her in, as I was already feeling emotional, but, if I wanted this girl with me for the rest of my life, sooner or later she would see me vulnerable, or brave in her words, so...

"I'm also having a really good time, I'd love to continue this intimate evening with you". I get out of the car, go to her door, open it for her, offer my hand to walk her inside...

Board footera