You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 16, 2024 4:22 pm  #5631

Re: Movie night

No sooner than I had finished speaking I felt Jarrod bend my knees as he became one with me immediately thrusting hard and fast. I feel his hands begin running along my calves and thighs as I let them jiggle unrestrained.

March 18, 2024 5:05 am  #5632

Enid's POV

Our time on the cruise was coming to an end. Including our excursion we were currently on we had two left, before we made our way home.

Jarrod was still after his punishment wanting to play Chicken Fight. He had worked out the perfect time to play it so we wouldn't get evicted.

'We'll be too close to Miami' I heard him whisper to Tristan. 'He won't be able to go back to the Caribbean, so his only option will be to continue... Oh hello Enid'

I had come out of my hiding space and wasn't very happy.

'What the hell, dude' I told him sharply. Jarrod looked surprised and so was I, I'd never used that word before, but I knew where it came from. Emily and Isabel called each other 'dude' occasionally

'You're supposed to be an educator' I continued 'A responsible person, and you're obsessed with playing your stupid game, that has already caused one of your fellow passengers an injury. No the captain can't evict us, but the cruise line can ban us for a very long time'

My voice started cracking as tears ran down my cheeks.

'And I don't want to get banned as I had such a lovely time, and believe it or not I would like to come back, so stop being such a bloody idiot and let it go'

I stormed off

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

March 19, 2024 4:57 am  #5633

Emily's POV

I was so tired. It was Day 12 of 12 and my shift was nearly over, I just needed one last boost. I had gone to the locker room to drink my last swig of Pepsi Max and put my head up against the wall for a second

I closed my eyes allowing a pair of tears to stream down my face

After a few seconds of enjoying a wetness on my cheeks. I opened them and wiped my tears. Isabel came in to check on me

'I'm okay dude' I assured her 'Just need to get through the last 90 minutes'

'I worry about you, mate' Isabel replied, tears running down her cheeks. 'Why don’t you ask Kim if you can leave early?'

I drank the rest of my drink and placed the bottle in the bin.

'I'll be fine' I repeated and followed her back onto the cafe floor

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

March 22, 2024 3:04 pm  #5634

William’s POV:

I turn to look at Anna into her eyes with surprise, as she boldly “trapped” my hands on top of her thighs as they jiggle unrestrained. I instinctively start thrusting into her, alternating soft and strong thrusts, trying to last as long as possible, yet, unable to release her thighs to prevent an overload of stimulation.

Noticing Anna is reveling in the feeling of her sexy thighs jiggling in my hands, I stop resisting and give in to passion, love and desire, exploding intensely inside her.

March 22, 2024 4:06 pm  #5635

As I feel Camilla’s perfect thighs and calves jiggle strongly and unrestrained, I can’t help but think out loud: “I thank God every day for having the most loving, the most beautiful woman for a wife, to have the privilege of being the man who she gives her thighs and calves to wobble and jiggle in his hands and to give her tears for him to wipe and kiss.”

We continue making love, fulfilling our physical, mental and spiritual needs and desires.

March 22, 2024 4:22 pm  #5636

reptongeek wrote:

Enid's POV

Our time on the cruise was coming to an end. Including our excursion we were currently on we had two left, before we made our way home.

Jarrod was still after his punishment wanting to play Chicken Fight. He had worked out the perfect time to play it so we wouldn't get evicted.

'We'll be too close to Miami' I heard him whisper to Tristan. 'He won't be able to go back to the Caribbean, so his only option will be to continue... Oh hello Enid'

I had come out of my hiding space and wasn't very happy.

'What the hell, dude' I told him sharply. Jarrod looked surprised and so was I, I'd never used that word before, but I knew where it came from. Emily and Isabel called each other 'dude' occasionally

'You're supposed to be an educator' I continued 'A responsible person, and you're obsessed with playing your stupid game, that has already caused one of your fellow passengers an injury. No the captain can't evict us, but the cruise line can ban us for a very long time'

My voice started cracking as tears ran down my cheeks.

'And I don't want to get banned as I had such a lovely time, and believe it or not I would like to come back, so stop being such a bloody idiot and let it go'

I stormed off

After a wonderful time with Camilla, next day I speak with Tristan and ask him what does he think of, instead of chicken fight we have a friendly time playing Twister, Enid comes in and, it seems she doesn’t understand correctly, as she talks aggressively to me, finally giving in, her voice betraying her as it cracks as a river of tears start to stream down her cheeks.

As she tries to storm off, I quickly stand in her way and stop her by her shoulders: “Enid, I would never try to hurt you or do any harm, please understand we are just trying to have a good time.” As I finish talking, as a gesture of our friendship, I softly cup her cheeks and gently wipe her big tears and slide my fingers to dry her thick streaks.

March 22, 2024 8:22 pm  #5637

Anna's pov:

William begins thrusting soft then strong, alternating for a few moments. I can tell he is trying to delay his release but it seems harder with every thrust. After only a few more moments I feel him let his body tense as he quickly fills me up before quickly slumping seemingly spent. (does he continue for my release or is he too spent)?

March 22, 2024 8:38 pm  #5638

As Jarrod and I are making love I hear him blurt out almost unconsciously (maybe he didn't mean to say it out loud) his thanks to God for giving me to him as a wife. How lucky he is that he gets my thigh and calf jiggle as well as my tears for him to wipe and kiss.

As soon as Jarrod and I finish our love making and are about to drift off to sleep in each others arms I hear Jackson waking. Although spent Jarrod tells me to stay resting as he will tend to all of his needs for me.

March 22, 2024 8:43 pm  #5639

William’s POV:

Noticing I got ahead of Anna, I take advantage of the still firm tent, and continue thrusting, this time aiming to her most sensitive spots slightly changing angle, hoping to make her sexy muscles wobble hard in my hands and against my body as she hopefully reaches peak.

March 22, 2024 11:34 pm  #5640

Anna's pov:

Thinking William is spent makes me gasp when he continues thrusting even after I'm filled. After a few sec I feel him change angle slightly making me moan louder and louder with each thrust. Before I know it my calves are nearly wobbling out of control in his hands and my thighs against his body.

It doesn't take long before I feel myself begin to reach the point. I let myself tense and with one last loud moan I finally reach the point and bathe his member with a force like never before.

Board footera