You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 22, 2024 8:08 pm  #5771

Re: Movie night

As I caress Camilla’s sexy thigh, I notice she’s extremely turned on. I give her inner thigh thigh a gentle shake, feeling it wobble in my hand: “I notice you’re as turned on as I am, would you like to finish this as we fly back home? I had a great time the day we joined the mile high club.” I smile teasingly.

April 22, 2024 8:20 pm  #5772

William’s POV:

After we say goodbye to the crew, we get off the boat and head to the taxis to get to the airport. We are so excited that I turn quickly when I feel an unexpected impact on my hand, becoming aware Enid there herself on the seat, crashing her thigh against my hand. I feel Enid’s soft skin and sexy muscles jiggle against my hand.

I instinctively pat her quad firmly, feeling her very toned thigh jiggle unrestrained in my hand, which causes an impending tent in my shorts. I focus on Anna’s sexy muscles and continue with a soft caress and jiggle.

April 23, 2024 1:21 am  #5773

I guess Jarrod noticed how turned on I was as he gave my inner thigh a gentle shake, to which I didn't suppress the jiggles it made in his hand. He then turned to me and whispered that he noticed how turned on I was, as was he. He then suggested we save our intentions for when we fly home the next day expressing how much he enjoyed the mile high club.

"I'd love to, but I don't know if I can wait until tomorrow...Especially if you won't keep your hands off me." I whisper giggling a bit.

April 23, 2024 1:31 am  #5774

Anna's pov:

The next morning we finish packing, have a quick breakfast and say goodbye to the crew as we dock.

As we get into the taxi Tristan gets into the taxi first followed by Enid then William and then myself. Jarrod and Camilla volunteer to take Annabelle and Jackson on with them in a second cab.

As soon as I sit I notice William already has a tent in his shorts. Before I can think of a conclusion (as he hasn't set his hands on me yet) I feel him place his right hand on my left quad making it jiggle in his hand. He caresses and jiggles my quads all the way to the airport, making me feel in heaven and nearly forgetting about the earlier incident.

April 23, 2024 2:16 am  #5775

Hearing Camlla saying she couldn't wait until tomorrow, I tease her: "Maybe I can give you a preview tonight, maybe even forming life inside of you, and we still could confirm our subscription to the mile high club tomorrow, you know I'll never get tired of your sexy thigh and calf jiggle." I give her sexy thigh another firm, full of love pat, noticing the sound it caused must have been heard in the next two adjacent seats.

The movie ends...

April 23, 2024 2:36 am  #5776

William's POV:

I notice I'm bringing Anna to heaven, and that makes me extremely happy, I keep caressing her sexy thigh until the cab stops. As we have to walk, I still have a strong tent in my shorts, I look at Anna, her sexy thighs lightly wobbling with each step, then turn to Enid, a very subtle, very hard to notice, light jiggle with each step, she has muscles as firm as Camilla had before having Jackson.

As soon as we board the plane I ask Anna: "Would you like to join the mile high club? I remember Jarrod mentioned it was one of the best clubs he has every joined."

April 23, 2024 8:09 pm  #5777

Jarrod hears my desire and says he wouldn't be opposed to making love both tonight and on the airplane tomorrow expressing that'd give him extra chances of possibly getting me pregnant. I then feel him give my thigh another pat, this time a bit harder than anticipated, making quite a loud slapping sound.

As soon as the movie ends Jarrod asks the rest of us (possibly to distract himself from his tent as he has to wait until after dinner) if there's anything we'd like to do before dinner as after dinner well all be busy packing to leave in the morning.

April 23, 2024 8:12 pm  #5778

Anna's pov:

I notice, as we get out of the cab and walk into the airport, that William has a very visible tent in his shorts. I then hear him ask, to my surprise, if I'd be interested in joining the Mile High Club as it was recommended very highly from his brother.

"Sure." I giggle feeling my face flush a bit.

April 23, 2024 8:24 pm  #5779

Knowing there’s not much time, I stand up regardless of the tent and we go on our last walk on the boat.

As we six walk, a little boy is playing with a remote control car which takes Enid by surprise, Enid instinctively takes a leap away from the toy car, taking a couple of hard steps as she lands, having an impending forceful impact of her right outer thigh against Camilla’s outer thigh and the next step causes a strong impact of her left inner thigh against my right quads, sensually giving in in a strong wobble.

I wonder if Camilla’s outer thigh and/or Enid’s outer thigh jiggle against Camilla’s outer thigh.

April 23, 2024 8:28 pm  #5780

William’s POV:

Anna agrees to join the mile high club. As we wait to board, I give her arms, then abs and thigh preliminary caresses, preparing to go straight to the restroom as soon as we board.

Board footera