You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 27, 2024 2:41 am  #5791

Re: Movie night

Tristan's POV:

After breakfast, we take our last walk around the cruise, I am indulging in the buffet of sexy thighs and calves wobbling unrestrained as my beautiful wife and my close friends wives walk. As I'm enjoying the view, a remote control car crosses in front of us, my wife gets scared at the sight, not knowing what it was at first, taking a leap, bumping her usually toned outer thigh into Camilla's outer thigh, jiggling unusually very noticeably, especially compared to Camilla's, which jiggled somewhat less than usual, I guess she chose to flex her muscles, managing to make them harder than my sexy wife's.

I reserve the image to myself, for the moment. As soon as we board the plane, I notice Enid seems to have something is bothering the leg that wobbled extremely hard (which I found very sexy, by the way), but then, she seems to forget about it as we watch a movie.

As we watch the movie, Enid indulges me with the gift of her precious tears, allowing me to wipe and kiss. As the movie ends and we are to get off the plane, my wife tries to stand, and she screams in pain, large tears of pain streaming unchecked down her cheeks. I feel conflicted, as I have never seen tears of physical pain roll down her cheeks before, but at the same time, they look extremely attractive. I try to comfort her quickly swiping my hands across her cheeks, clearing the first tears and streaks from her stunningly beautiful face, quickly dropping one hand on her injured thigh and the other on her injured calf, feeling them wobble more than noticeably as I kiss her tears and give her comforting words trying to reassure her. 

The crew brings a wheelchair, taking Enid off the plane with me by her side as she sobs audibly and large, hot tears roll swiftly down her cheeks in multiple streams, leaving thick streaks like several delta rivers on a map. I can't deny she looks extremely sexy, her lips curling and her cheeks with multiple thick streaks. Fortunately a doctor is present and helps her fix her ankle, alleviating the pain in a great extent. Still, she'll need a cast.

As we get to the airport parking, William asks his friend to drive us to the hospital, since the car is a regular sedan, William's friend suggests Anna sits in the copilot seat, William and I sit in the back seat and Enid lays sitting on my lap and resting her legs on William's lap (obviously not sitting Enid on William's lap).

As he drives slowly to avoid harsh turns or breaking suddenly, William seems to feel empathy for Enid as he brings his hands down to her thighs and calves, making them jiggle with the contact and feeling them wobble with the imperfections of the road (bumps, botts dots), even bringing his hand to wipe her tears a couple of times.

April 27, 2024 1:35 pm  #5792

As Camilla kisses me, I take off all my clothes, when we break the kiss, I slowly take her clothes off and teasingly say: “How about this package, we can make love side by side with your back facing me, then we can go missionary with me on top, then on our knees (once again her back facing me), and finish with you riding me the way you love? Do you like the deal? I’ll make extra sure to make you see stars as I reach the most sensitive spots in each position.”

I drop my hands on her outer thighs anticipating the feeling her sensual muscles jiggling always give me…

April 27, 2024 2:43 pm  #5793

Enid's POV

When we arrived at the hospital a female doctor took me into a cubicle to examine me. Her diagnosis wasn't good news. She suspected I had a rupture in my achilles tendon. To make sure, she ordered an ultrasound for me.

It didn't make sense for Jarrod and Camilla and William and Anna and the kids to wait, as I would be here for quite sometime

'You should go home' I advised, tears running down my cheeks. I was getting used to the feeling as I had done nothing but cry since the plane

The rest of the gang were undecided, but eventually said goodbye to me and Tristan

The wait for my ultrasound seemed to go on for hours. And in fact it did go on for hours, as it was dark outside when I was eventually called. The ultrasound did indeed confirm a rupture of my Achilles tendon.

Because of the lateness of the hour, an appointment was made for me the next day to discuss the next step. However I knew I wouldn't be able to climb the steps into our flat above the shop

'Will you let me call Mirabelle' I asked Tristan, as yet another tear ran down my left cheek. Irritated I wiped it away, I'd cried enough today.

Tristan gives me a kiss and let's me make the call

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 27, 2024 4:23 pm  #5794

William’s POV:

Hearing Anna, I keep caressing her, even going up the hem of her shorts, reaching her wet spot, massaging her most sensitive spots.

April 27, 2024 4:23 pm  #5795

As soon as we were undressed, Jarrod teased me by describing all the ways he intended us to make love. I then felt him drop his hands on my outer thighs, making them jiggle as uncontrollably as they could, as I made special effort not to flex them.

April 27, 2024 4:26 pm  #5796

Anna's pov:

No sooner than my words had left my mouth I saw William give me a sly smile as he kept caressing me, making me gasp as he crept up the hem of my shorts, parting my underwear and massaging the wet spot between my legs.

After a few sec I felt an impending moan and had to bite my hand to stifle it.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 27, 2024 4:27 pm)

April 27, 2024 4:29 pm  #5797

Feeling Camilla’s sexy muscles jiggling the way only she knows I can’t resist, I guide her to the first position described, taking her inner thigh with my hand I become one with her feeling her inner thigh jiggle unrestrained in my hand with each thrust…

April 27, 2024 4:30 pm  #5798

William’s POV:

Seeing Anna bite her finger to stifle a moan, I make my caresses more intense, sinking my fingers in her relaxed muscles as I caress her most sensitive parts, jiggling her sexy inner thighs in the process.

April 27, 2024 4:33 pm  #5799

Jarrod quickly and without reservations takes my inner thigh in a firm grasp and helps me become one with him. I let my inhibitions take over as I let my inner thigh jiggle completely unrestrained in his hand, wobbling more and more with each thrust.

After only a moment I felt my breathing and heart rate increase. I knew with all his teasing I was going to reach the point and almost immediately I felt my body tense as I began to battle his member.

April 27, 2024 4:35 pm  #5800

Anna's pov:

As I bite my hand I feel William increasing the intensity of his fingers as he simultaneously began to jiggle my inner thighs.

"I'm. About. To. Wet. Your. Fingers." I whispered to William hoping he'd stop so we could retreat to the bathroom.

Board footera