You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 2, 2024 4:13 pm  #6451

Re: Movie night

William’s POV:

Hearing Anna’s confession, I wait for her to take care of the last traces of tears and streaks from my cheeks, then I give (both) her quads a firm pat, keeping my hands there as I lean and stand up, only to sit next to her.

September 3, 2024 2:08 pm  #6452

Enid's POV

I was understanding of Tristan wanting to set up his new outlet, but when Valentine’s Day came around and I still had to work in the shop, I was a little disappointed.

Tristan was very apologetic that he had forgotten due to his work load, so I just let it go. It wouldn't do any good to have an argument about it, but I pointedly refused to have a love making session with him to make up for the mistake

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 3, 2024 2:20 pm  #6453

Kate's POV

'Oh there we go!' Jenna exclaimed happily, as tears streamed down her face.  She was practicing her fake cry and she had finally done it after a couple of weeks. She looked really nice actually with a tear streaked face.

Beth had some amazing news for me. Evie had been nominated for Best New Play at the Olivier awards!!

I somehow managed not to scream with delight. It was up for six awards in all. In addition to the top prize both Ember and Julie were nominated for Supporting Actress, the Director was also nominated as well as the Set Designer.

'Theo is so excited' Evie replied in a text. 'He's already thought of five places in my bedroom where I can put my award. I didn't have the heart to tell him I might not win'

Me and Beth dragged ourselves away from the announcements to continue to prep for our final performance

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 3, 2024 4:46 pm  #6454

Tristan’s POV:

Time flew, it took almost a month to get a steady team to work the coffee shop, I had to offer benefits beyond the usual to become an attractive place to work, I had to offer certified training, private medical insurance and Jarrod even offered half scholarships to study an instrument or take voice lessons in his school.

By the last week of January, I started training the three girls and two guys who decided to make this dream come true. Since all permits were already in my hands, I started working the coffee bar with groups of two and three watching me prepare the coffee. I asked who was interested in which area, as I needed one to keep the machine up and running and another to operate the machine and prepare drinks, a third one could be useful in the event delivery was to be offered in the block or surrounding area.

The course lasted six weeks, since it took place during work hours. I managed to have one girl and one guy ready for the Introduction to Coffee Module and the Barista Skills Foundation Level, while I left another guy and a girl ready for the Coffee Technician Program first and second Foundation Courses.

I fly back to my beautiful wife, forgetting Valentine’s Day had gone by without anything special. She refused to make love to me the night I arrived.

I call Jarrod and ask if he knows any master jeweler that could make a beautiful gift for Enid.

September 3, 2024 9:06 pm  #6455

Jarrod and I walk around hand in hand for a while checking out men's clothing. He keeps asking which outfit I think would look best on him seeing as how he choose my outfit it's only fair I chose his.

Jarrod and I take a min away from shopping to look lovingly into each other's eyes when all of a sudden I feel a hand land hard on my outer thigh. I look over to also see a hand on his outer thigh as well. Looking around I notice a young woman (probably in her teens) had lost her balance. I was surprised at how firm his muscles were when flexed (even in such a surprise situation) as they barely if at all jiggled. I tried to also flex my muscles as best as I could but they still jiggled a bit (but not as much as they used to).

September 3, 2024 9:14 pm  #6456

Anna's pov:

William waits patiently (although still a bit embarrassed) for me to delicately  finish wiping the last of his tears and their streaks from his cheeks making sure none were left visable. (To reduce his embarrassment as much as I could).

I then feel my heart drop when I felt  William firmly pat my thighs keeping his hands there to help him stand up. As he removes his hands to sit next to me I let my muscles jiggle slightly feeling that if he was going to allow himself to be embarrassed to satisfy my desires it was only fair if I could try to do the same for him.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 3, 2024 9:15 pm)

September 4, 2024 3:54 pm  #6457

As soon as I feel the contact, I turn to look at the source and see Camilla’s sexy outer thigh jiggle lightly, her muscles flexed but giving in just a bit, as the girl bounces back.

I, instinctively grasp her thigh and her top to prevent her from hurting herself, feeling her thigh give in and wobble in my hand as I prevent her from landing on her rear.

After helping her up, I turn to Camilla, still crouching I give her outer thigh a soft pat: “Are you ok, my love?” I give her a teasing smile (wondering if she’ll flex her muscles again or allow them to jiggle in my hand).

September 4, 2024 5:32 pm  #6458

William’s POV:

As I feel Anna’s sexy thigh jiggling, I smile at her: “I hope there’s no need for more tears the next time I caress your sexy legs.” I slide my hand down to her calf, giving it a soft squeeze before making my way back to her inner thigh then quads, resting my hand there.

I turn to look at Annabelle as she continues her class until it finishes.

September 4, 2024 8:59 pm  #6459

As my thigh is unexpectedly being contacted I felt Jarrod grasp my thigh and top making them wobble slightly in his hand (even with my effort to try to flex). He then helps asking if I'm ok and that he was only trying to prevent me from completely falling.

I guess all good deeds should have rewards so as I notice Jarrod's teasing smile and the feeling of his hand giving my outer thigh a soft pat I gather up all my courage and let my muscles to jiggle again in his hand secretly hoping his hand would prevent bystanders from seeing.

September 4, 2024 9:05 pm  #6460

Anna's pov:

William smiles as I finally let my thighs jiggle in his hand before telling me that he hopes I won't shed tears next time he decides to caress my legs. I then feel him slide his hand down to my calf, stopping just long enough to give it a soft squeeze before sliding his hand back to my inner thigh then quads (where he lets his hand rest).

As William finally turns his attention back to Annabelle I place my hand on top of his as I simultaneously rest my head on his shoulder showing him my openness to accept his previous caress.

We both watch Annabelle for the duration of her class.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 4, 2024 9:05 pm)

Board footera