You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 5, 2024 5:30 pm  #6551

Re: Movie night

Caitlin's POV

After my sister graduated, it was now my turn. I was really proud of her the night of her graduation. Despite having the smallest part, she still gave it her all.

Me and my two best friends had a brief hug in the courtyard, once we had got into our robes.

'It's been such a wonderful journey' Milly said, tears running down her cheeks. 'I'm happy I don't have to study anymore, but I'm sad it's over'

She wiped her tears so Robyn could take our photo. Me and my fiancee would be getting married in September. Kate and Rachel had decided to have their wedding the next year, realising that planning two weddings at once would be very complicated on a limited timetable. It would give my sister time to start her career off

However first she had to get herself an agent. It had been two weeks and so far no one wanted to represent her. But she was still hopeful she would manage to find one soon.

After the remarks by our Vice Chancellor and our Student Representative, we all queued up to get our diplomas. Because of alphabetical order, I was at the back. Tears ran down my cheeks as I accepted my scroll, and I immediately went to celebrate with my family

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

October 6, 2024 2:08 pm  #6552

Enid's POV

Tristan was feeling more exhausted as the weeks past. Setting up the new outlet, training all the staff and commuting between Boston and New York was taking its toll

'Why don't you go see Isolde' I suggested 'You deserve a break, and she might be glad of your company since her CruiseLine only had space for her partner Seraphina on the last Cruise. She'll be glad to see you'

Tristan's exhaustion got a little lighter, and he suddenly got a dreamy look in his eyes. I knew he was thinking of when Isolde cried. Her glasses would get a little foggy as tears streamed down her face

He said he would think about it

Last edited by reptongeek (October 6, 2024 4:18 pm)

October 7, 2024 5:36 am  #6553

Tristan’s POV:

My beautiful wife, seeing me exhausted because of the long trips between New York and Massachusetts, suggests I go see Isolde. I can’t help but smile as I surprise her replying I would rather spend all my time with her (Enid), even if at work, lovingly jiggling her thighs and calves every opportunity I have until night comes to make love with her so intense happy tears roll down her cheeks (and maybe even mine).

October 7, 2024 8:14 am  #6554

Enid's POV

I was pleased that Tristan wanted to spend all his free time with me. I'm guessing he didn't want to be tempted as Isolde was very beautiful, just like Evadne and Seraphina

We do make love that night and I manage to make some tears come out of my eyes and run down my cheeks

October 8, 2024 12:23 am  #6555

Tristan’s POV:

During the day, as we work in the coffee shop, I manage to give Enid a few loving and playful pats and gentle squeezes and shakes to her sexy thighs and calves, indulging in the sexy jiggle her muscles give me.

As night approaches, we have dinner, I tell her as soon as I set up the coffee bar in Jarrod’s music school, I’ll pursue the Q grade judge certification. After dinner, we go to bed and make love in the way only Enid knows how to, bringing me to the most intense peak of love and desire as her sexy thighs and calves jiggle intensely in my hands and her precious tears roll down her cheeks only to be catched by my lips and fingers as I devoutly kiss and wipe them.

October 8, 2024 7:49 pm  #6556

Jarrod teases me saying he has at least two more rounds if I'm still willing to model the outfit he bought for me.

"Would you be so kind as to help me into it?" I ask teasing back.

October 8, 2024 7:55 pm  #6557

Anna's pov:

As I'm caressing William's leg I feel him relax just a bit as he (seemingly deliberately) makes a wet patch form on his shorts. With that I decided I didn't need to continue to hold back, so as I feel him start stimulating between my legs even stronger I wait for the next wave of pleasure to surge and I quickly clasp my thighs trapping his hand as I finally release.

October 9, 2024 6:16 pm  #6558

Camilla hands me her outfit and, as I help her into her top, I tease her bouncing her breasts, feeling then jiggle in my hands, giving a firm caress to her sides and front of her abs before releasing her.

I take the bottom and, as I raise it, I slide my hands along the curves of her calves and when I reach her thighs, I make sure to shake my hands bumping against her outer thighs making them jiggle the way I love, just for me.

October 9, 2024 6:20 pm  #6559

William’s POV:

Not long after I hit peak, I feel Anna’s inner thighs wobbling against my hand as she bathes my hand in an intense release. I ask her: “Did you like it? Now you see why I can’t resist your sexy thighs jiggling in my hands? Do you think you have stamina for one more round once we reach home?”

I give her thigh a few pats, hoping she indulges me in the sexy jiggle of her relaxed muscles and not flex them like she did at the gym.

October 9, 2024 7:26 pm  #6560

As soon as I hand Jarrod my outfit he quickly slides me out of my existing outfit helping me into my new top first. I let out a gasp as he starts by teasing me, bouncing my breasts and really giving them time to jiggle in his hands before moving them downward as he begins firmly caressing the sides and front of my abs.

Upon releasing me Jarrod takes my new bottoms and before putting them on, slides his hands along the curves of my calves up to my thighs, purposely bumping against my outer thighs. I tease him by letting them jiggle unrestrained.

As soon as I'm dressed I decide to tease him even moreJarrod.

"Thank you for picking out such a lovely outfit." I say as I give Jarrod a giant hug making sure to push my breasts up against his chest while simultaneously lifting my left leg (keeping my right on the floor) and wrapping it around him making sure my thigh bumps sensually into his.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (October 9, 2024 7:27 pm)

Board footera