You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 21, 2021 7:35 pm  #931

Re: Movie night

Laura's POV

My next spin was left hand yellow. I managed to stretch over to touch it with my fingers but Tristan's last move crossed over my leg so it was difficult for him to keep his balance. His next spin was left hand blue

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 21, 2021 8:13 pm  #932

Tristan's POV:

Seeing Laura's twisted body, with her left hand behind her right leg, her whole body started shaking because of the effort of the position she was in, I had to make a choice, just to keep the game going I make the safe move, I twist and place my left hand next to my left leg, I could admire Laura's shaking legs in that position without being judged, it was the only place to look in that position. Her next turn was right leg green.

September 21, 2021 8:21 pm  #933

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Seeing Camilla's tear filled eyes made me feel the need to kiss them. I lean and kiss her just under her right eye, then her left, cupping her cheeks, caressing them briefly. "Like you say, one more week at work, enough time to schedule a flight or a ride, I'm not sure if Anna has any vacation days left, you could go a few days, like I said, I can give you a couple of weeks, guess its more than enough time to choose a dress or have your measures taken for the tailor to make it". I turn to Anna "What do you say, New York, Paris or Milan? You say when, we can schedule the flights, of course, if William is ok with it." 

William's POV:

I was quite surprised, I never thought Jarrod would have such savings, especially being in the arts business. I saw Camilla's eyes sparkle with tears, she got emotional, Anna was pretty excited too, but not to the point of tears. "I wouldn't mind having Camilla stay with us, on the other hand, I would miss Anna but still, if the trip to Europe is the choice, I can stay at home and keep it tidy." I smile.

September 21, 2021 9:54 pm  #934

Jarrod leaned over and kissed under my right eye then under my left. He then cupped my cheeks and caressed them. I felt him wipe tears off my cheeks when he caressed them that I didn't even know were there.

Jarrod then told me he thought I'd have time to fly or drive to either of the three destinations of my choice if I waited until my last week of work was over. He still offered to let me have the two weeks off after like he originally said. He thought that would give Anna some time to take off time if she had any left.

Jarrod then turned to Anna and asked her which destination would be better for her. He also told her we'd work around her schedule of time she could take off to go. That is as long as it was ok with William. Obviously Jarrod didn't want to make any final plans without consulting with her husband.

September 21, 2021 10:09 pm  #935

Anna's pov:

Jarrod turned to me and asked me if I had any time left to go wedding dress shopping with Camilla as she seemed really eager for me to be the be the one to go with her. He told me they would both be happy to work around my schedule.

"Well I have just gotten a bunch of new patients at my physical therapy as I mentioned from my co worker leaving so a trip to Milan or Paris might not be fesable right now as I doubt I can take much if any time off but if Camilla wants to drive to New York some weekend I may be able to do a three day possibly four day weekend and we can go to some nice wedding dress shops in town. I'm sure William wouldn't mind her staying with us, unless you want to come with her. I'm sure he'd be happy to have you too. But just to be sure I obviously need to ask him." I said excitedly.

William quickly spoke up and said he'd be ok with whatever I chose. He liked the idea of Camilla staying with us, but he also didn't mind if I went to Europe for a bit, not that he wouldn't miss me of course.

September 21, 2021 10:17 pm  #936

After hearing Anna say she'd love me to come down for a three or four day weekend to New York to go wedding dress shopping I began to feel happy tears start to fill my eyes. She then said I would be welcome to stay with her and William. I smiled as tears continued to fill my eyes.

"I have to work this week and then I have two weeks off before starting my new job. Would you be able to find time on those two weeks for me to come down?" I began hoping Jarrod noticed the tears sparkling in my now filled eyes before Anna or William did. "I really appreciate the offer to stay with you, as well." I said my voice cracking on the last word despite my best efforts.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 21, 2021 10:18 pm)

September 22, 2021 1:30 am  #937

I hear Camilla's lovely voice crack, I lean and kiss a couple of fresh tears that started their descent down the middle of her beautiful cheeks, wiping a couple more that started sliding down parallel to the ones I kissed, following the tear streak with my thumb, wiping the tear with the back of my fingers. I glance at William and Anna, they are tenderly looking at us. By now I guess there should be no shame, I mean, Camilla has wiped tears from all of our cheeks, so I guess there shouldn't be any embarrassment for crying in front of us. I lovingly kiss one last tear and wipe her cheeks clear of streaks.

"I love you, and I see all your love in every tear, I feel your love in every tear I wipe, I taste your love in every tear I kiss, don't be embarrassed for letting your tears fall freely, be sure I'll take care of them". I see William and Anna approach us...

September 22, 2021 1:34 am  #938

William's POV:

This turns into quite an emotional moment, the tears I saw sparkling in Camilla's eyes, overflow down her fair cheeks, big, round tears roll down, leaving shining streaks on her face, I could only admire that for a moment as Jarrod with love and devotion kisses and wipes them, not leaving a single trace behind. When Jarrod says words of love, a fresh stream of tears fell down Camilla's face.  I was quite moved and taking Anna's hand, we walk towards them and I place an arm around Jarrod's shoulder, finally corresponding the favor, I wipe a tear from Camilla's cheek, from the middle of her eye all the way to her chin.

September 22, 2021 7:45 am  #939

Laura's POV

Right leg green was my next spin, but I couldn't move and once again I collapsed on to the mat. My mum was getting concerned that I would be injured if we carried on and suggested a game of Monopoly instead

Me and Tristan managed to convince her to have one more game. His first spin was left leg red 

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 22, 2021 12:43 pm  #940

Tristan's POV:

I cross my left leg next to Laura's left leg, thinking of feeling her skin one more time. Laura's mom spins and it turns right hand red, Laura has two options, cross in front between my legs or twist her whole body arching back and place her hand in front of my left leg.

Board footera