You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 18, 2021 2:30 am  #1

Two wife obs

1. My wife and I were sitting at my desk on a video call with a friend. We were sitting in office chairs, facing the webcam. She was getting irritated with something our friend was saying, and she started tearing up while vigorously shaking her head and trying to interrupt. The moment she stopped shaking her head, tears started falling and she immediately, repeatedly wiped under her eyes. She kept wiping under her eyes while talking in a choked voice, lips quivering, sniffling. Because we were sitting in separate chairs it was hard to get my arms around her, and she was mad anyway and didn’t seem too receptive to hugs at the time. This lasted for about two minutes. Once we ended the call, she got up from the desk and immediately walked over to the bed and lay down on her left side, and burst into sobs while covering her eyes with her right hand. She sobbed loudly for about a minute with a lip curl, intermittently rubbing her eyes with her right hand. I stroked her hair a little, then, rubbed her arm, then her back, but otherwise gave her space. She then got up to remove her contacts because they had started to hurt her eyes, then she left to go to the gym to get some of the frustration out of her system. Her eyes were still kind of wet and teary when she left.

2. This obs follows kind of the same pattern as the previous one. This time we were sitting together on the couch, with a laptop in front of us, talking with the same friend as before on video call. My wife started to tear up a little more gently this time while I was talking. I was actually facing the webcam talking, and out of the corner of my eye I saw her turn toward me, and I saw her gently swallow and her face started to betray some pre-cry quivers. I turned toward her to see a fat tear rolling down each cheek, and her face widened into a big grin as our friend said something. She then sniffled, and another pair of tears fell from the inner corners of her eyes. She took off her glasses and wiped her nose and her cheeks, then turned back toward the camera. I put my arm around her, brought her close, and kissed her left cheek a few times. Our friend started talking some more, and my wife lowered her head and her face crumpled into a tight cryface, and 3 more tears fell from each eye over her nose, then onto her lap. She then shook her head, grabbed a tissue and wiped everything away. She was calm during the rest of the call. Once we ended the call, just like last time, she went to the bed, pulled up the covers around her (sitting up this time), and broke down sobbing. I had followed her closely and had cuddled up right next to her, so she pulled the covers up around both of us. She had two tear streaks on each cheek, with additional tears flowing over those two streaks. I pulled her into a hug and pressed my right cheek against hers, feeling her tears. She was sobbing with a lot of tension everywhere in her body, upper back, neck, and even her facial muscles were pulled taut as she was sobbing. I moved my left hand up and down her right leg. Her posterior thigh muscles and calf muscles were very tense and her toes were curled tightly. I held her like this for about two minutes. Eventually I felt her thighs, back, arms relax. I felt her cheek soften against mine, as she unclenched her jaw and released her lip curl. As I pulled away, she momentarily covered her face as she pulled a tissue and wiped her nose, then put her arms around me again. She had wet teary streaks going down both sides of her neck, her collarbone was damp, and there were some drops that had gone beyond, to her chest. I carefully, slowly wiped the tears from her cheeks with my thumbs, started kissing her, and that escalated wonderfully. My right cheek was actually really wet from her tears, and I just let it dry on its own because frankly I loved the way that felt.

June 18, 2021 6:45 am  #2

Re: Two wife obs

Amazing as always. Would you say your wife lip curls more easily now that she's aware of it?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

June 18, 2021 7:15 am  #3

I love the second one, I really liked how she transferred her tears from her cheek to yours and, I believe this is the first time you mention this, I can't imagine how you measure how tense were her posterior thigh muscles and calves. Thank you for keeping your word😉.

June 19, 2021 1:14 am  #4

TorNorth wrote:

Would you say your wife lip curls more easily now that she's aware of it?

Not really, she's just less likely to hide it or suppress it when we're alone.

Board footera