You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 10, 2021 11:40 am  #1

TWO dream comforting person obs!

No idea whether anyone remembers me opening a topic about a person you dream of comforting, where i talked about mine. Well an amazing thing happened and in just 2 months i got to comfort him and vice versa.

11th may:

Him and me (reminder: the person in question is an ex and we still love each other blah blah) were sitting by the Danube river having a difficult conversation months after we broke up. As the conversation came to an end, i gave him a hug (he was sitting to my right) and when i moved away, i saw a tear rolling from the outer corner of his right eye. It came to almost the middle of his cheek when i wiped it and hugged him again, this time burying his face on my shoulder.

As he is the cold and collected person (which made me drawn to the idea of comforting him) he was resentful about his crying and me comforting him, which made the experience even more mesmerizing. He kept claiming that he tried to hold it in but he couldn’t anymore when i hugged him, that i shouldn’t see him like that…to which i replied by hugging him all over again, as he kept moving away to explain himself. I hugged him by placing my left arm around his shoulder and my right one on the back of his head, ocassionally stroking his hair and ocasionally moving that hand to his back stroking it gently. At one point when he moved away he was extremely resentful about me hugging him and he said “i don’t wanna smear you in my tears” to which i said something along the lines of “as you should” and held him tighter than ever. That’s when i heard him starting to sniffle and slightly tremble. He moved away once again and i grabbed him in a hug again, this time placing him to cry on my left shoulder. I discreetly touched my right shoulder just to find my thin grey cardigan soaked in his tears.

In between him crying on my shoulder, he cried while we talked, which was when he made a slight crying face and a slight lip curl. His voice didn’t tremble at any point and he never fully sobbed. He tried wiping his tears on his own a couple times but i would gently move his hand and wipe them myself. He made very beautiful single streaks and i found it very easy to wipe his tears.

I’ll write the obs where he comforted me 5 days ago when i get home!!!

July 23, 2021 2:31 pm  #2

Re: TWO dream comforting person obs!

"I’ll write the obs where he comforted me 5 days ago when i get home!!!"

What a trip, haven't reached home in 2 weeks🙂. Eagerly waiting for that obs my friend.

Have a beautiful weekend.

Board footera