You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 28, 2021 1:32 am  #1

Picture of my tear soaked lap

https://imgur.com/a/jXj9bjI

My bf had a long crying session a few months ago on my lap and his face basically stayed in one place so he just created a large patch of tears in one area. He left to go to the bathroom to wash up a bit after and I couldn’t help but snap a pic lol. I think it’s rather amazing how much he is able to cry, and this picture doesn’t even show the most of it. I have more pictures if people would like to see. Questions are welcome.

Also, if anyone has any pictures of male crying stains please post as well!

July 28, 2021 6:35 am  #2

Re: Picture of my tear soaked lap

Wow Misty, that tear patch is almost the size of your thigh, I would have never guessed a guy could shed so many tears to leave such a large patch. Where did he lean for support if he cried at the hem of your skirt?
I would definitely love to see more pics, a great plus would be if they are shared with the corresponding obs.

Thank you very much for sharing. Have a beautiful day.

July 28, 2021 10:06 pm  #3

would love love love more pictures, tear soaked clothes are a huge thing for me <3

August 8, 2021 11:22 am  #4

This is amazing. I’m a massive fan of tear-soaked clothes as well so yes i would loooove more pics!!!

August 17, 2021 5:16 pm  #5

Outstanding ! It's basically like you'd just spill a whole glass of water on yourself, actually...

Last edited by Massivetearslover (August 17, 2021 5:22 pm)

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

Board footera