You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 16, 2021 6:32 am  #1

Friend obs

So the other day at school my best friend seemed really off and tired and that got me worried, since I already knew she was going through some things. As we were walking to class, I stopped her and asked what was up with her. At first she just said she's fine, but then her eyes started filling up with tears. I asked her what's wrong, and she started sobbing in the hallway. Tears quickly fell off each cheek onto her shirt and the floor. I gave her a hug, and then took her to an empty class room where we could talk. we sat at a desk and I held her hands as she explained what has happened. She was crying very hard and it was difficult for her to speak through sobs. She's a super tearful cryer, so tears were continuously dripping onto her sleeve and the desk, and me being mostly just into tears, I hoped to catch some of them. I moved my hands a little closer to her, and finally a warm teardrop splashed on the back of my hand. After she calmed down a little, I wiped some of the visible streaks off her face and gave her a hug. She started crying again, and I felt couple warm drops on my arm. I reassured her that everything is going to work out, and then went to class when she was good. 

Since we've been best friends for a long time, I have couple obs with her so it's not our first time taking care of the eachother when one of us cries. 

September 16, 2021 4:15 pm  #2

Re: Friend obs

It's been a while since last time I read an obs from you. I also love tears landing on my skin, I did the same once with a friend of mine. I loved the detail when you held her hands so her tears fell unchecked.

Since you mention she is a super tearful crier I can only guess she had several tear streaks on her cheeks, and you got the chance to wipe them, that's an extremely sweet gesture.

How did she react when you wiped her tears? I know she is used to, but, what is her reaction when you do, does she show she likes having her tears wiped?

September 16, 2021 7:57 pm  #3

Re: Friend obs

Yeah she usually smiles, laughs, or cries harder depending on the situation.

Board footera