You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 22, 2021 10:56 pm  #1

Husband obs

I have a kind of obs from the other day...my husband and I were watching Lucifer on Netflix after our daughter went to bed. He was sitting on a chair and I was sitting on the floor. Halfway through the !last episode I looked over at my husband and saw his eyes were getting red. A few min later I saw him use his thumbs to discretely wipe his eyes. A min later I scooted closer to him (still in the floor), I rested my right cheek on his thigh and wrapped my arms around his left calf rubbing it lightly with my right hand. I stayed like that a few min until the episode was over then I stood up, sat in his lap, kissed his cheek then pulled his head closer to me so iy was on my chest. I then kissed his forehead. Upon breaking the hug he told me he wanted to get up so in my way to standing up I rubbed the back of the fingers of my left hand down the side of his left cheek. Finding it completely dry I stood up as did he.

I was sitting a bit away from him when it happened and I didn't realize it was going to happen so I wasn't prepared to do anything not to mention it happened so fast I didn't get a chance to think or react until after the fact.

Unfortunately, that was the last episode of the series, but a lot of that last season was fairly emotional. Maybe someday when we research the last season of that series...

Next time I'll keep an eye out and see if he gets emotional again. I'll take notice so I can react right away next time.

Board footera