You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 29, 2021 1:36 pm  #1

Leaving the forum

Hi everyone, so, I'll keep this short. Life has been hard in the last few months, which led me to spending extreme, unhealthy amounts of time watching crying videos, but in that darkness, I've reconnected with my Christian faith, and realise that continuing to indulge my dacryphilia is incompatible with my faith and the fact that the Lord Jesus Christ died to save me from my sins and rose again and rules as Lord. So, in light of that, I've deleted all my previous posts on this forum and I'm no longer going to participate. Dacryphilia gives temporary pleasure, but Jesus offers eternal joy, and I choose that, and hope you will too. Goodbye.

September 29, 2021 4:15 pm  #2

Re: Leaving the forum

................Um. Coming from an extremely religious background myself, I can confidently say there is nothing in the Bible that says anything about dacryphilia. Now, if you were making people cry on purpose for your own dac wants, that would be a jerk move.

I'm sorry about your life being hard. I've had a nightmare of a time recently too. I hope you can find some peace. 

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

September 29, 2021 4:46 pm  #3

I'm with you, I also have a strong religious background, I have to agree with Phoebe, as long as you are not hurting anyone or placing this before God, I see it even as a result of an act of kindness (imo), as one has the need to take care of another person, and the most vulnerable of the person are their tears, therefore, when you take care of someone's tears you take care of the most vulnerable of the person, making her feel protected.

Have a blessed day.

September 30, 2021 12:38 am  #4

Godspeed friend

Board footera