You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 1, 2021 6:50 pm  #1

The Guilty - Jake Gyllenhaal

He starts having a break down towards the end but there aren't tears streaming down, just tear filled eyes in the last minutes of the film.
Just before this scene at 14:34 :00 he cries some more..and then he wipes his tears.

https://2kmovie.cc/watch-movie/watch-the-guilty-free-72040.4641589

What do you think about his emotional scenes?

Last edited by psychic_girl (October 1, 2021 6:56 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

November 4, 2021 5:59 am  #2

Re: The Guilty - Jake Gyllenhaal

I thought the crying in this movie was phenomenal! I remember his scene near the end being a long slow breakdown.

I was completely taken by surprise by Peter Sarsgaard's work here. As the never-seen dad on the other end of the phone, we never see his face, only Jake's face reacting, but there are two separate scenes where Peter is audibly sobbing. His second scene is particularly wrenching--he's having to deal with several different kinds of awful at once, and he completely breaks down, gasping and crying and sobbing, unable to stop for a long while.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

November 4, 2021 7:01 am  #3

Got any time stamps for Peter Sarsgaard’s scenes?😬😬😬

Last edited by Beez (November 5, 2021 2:39 am)

November 6, 2021 1:16 am  #4

I was sure Peter had a shorter scene toward the beginning/early middle of the movie but I can't find it now, but his longer scene is around 1:03:00.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera