You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 20, 2022 7:38 pm  #11

Re: A TikTok i randomly found

June 21, 2022 3:32 pm  #12

Some pretty tears there

Ugly crying is pretty crying

June 21, 2022 5:00 pm  #13

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I recently found a plethora of Vietnamese girls crying on TikTok, can't post link now unfortunately as I'm on mobile and don't have the app, but try putting "crying in 30 seconds challenge" into Google translate and translate it to Vietnamese and search, and you'll find plenty of results from one particular audio that I think literally translates to that phrase above, and then you can look at the ackunts if some of the girls and they have plenty more tearful videos. I really like these videos even more than the collection of I think nepali girls that only tears has, because in most videos, you can see the tears build up in the eyes and then trickle down, whereas in the Nepal ones, their eyes are mostly already welled up at the start (still beautiful though).

June 21, 2022 11:42 pm  #14

cube root wrote:

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I recently found a plethora of Vietnamese girls crying on TikTok, can't post link now unfortunately as I'm on mobile and don't have the app, but try putting "crying in 30 seconds challenge" into Google translate and translate it to Vietnamese and search, and you'll find plenty of results from one particular audio that I think literally translates to that phrase above, and then you can look at the ackunts if some of the girls and they have plenty more tearful videos. I really like these videos even more than the collection of I think nepali girls that only tears has, because in most videos, you can see the tears build up in the eyes and then trickle down, whereas in the Nepal ones, their eyes are mostly already welled up at the start (still beautiful though).

Oh, and there are also some good Filipino ones I found, don't remember exactly what keywords to search for, but google translate should help. And there's an English version of this vietnamese crying in 30 seconds challenge, just search "watch me cry on cue" and there are plenty of results, especially for an audio that is called something like "to build a house" or something.

June 21, 2022 11:46 pm  #15

Wow, nice quick falling tears.

June 22, 2022 1:54 pm  #16

cube root wrote:

cube root wrote:

Oh, and there are also some good Filipino ones I found, don't remember exactly what keywords to search for, but google translate should help. And there's an English version of this vietnamese crying in 30 seconds challenge, just search "watch me cry on cue" and there are plenty of results, especially for an audio that is called something like "to build a house" or something.

Here are the links to the Vietnamese audio and the English audio:

https://www.tiktok.com/music/Th%E1%BB%AD-th%C3%A1ch-KH%C3%93C-TRONG-30s-c%C3%B9ng-Vinh-G%E1%BA%A5u-6869703027029297922

https://www.tiktok.com/music/to-build-a-home-7095843950891698949

The Vietnamese ones are absolutely beautiful as so many of them go from their eyes being dry at the start of the video to their eyes slowly welling up and being filled with tears, to then the tears running down their face by the end of the video. Totally my favorite type of crying!

Board footera