You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 14, 2022 6:16 pm  #11

Re: Just some videos(F)

OnlyTears wrote:

Just wanted to share this but didn’t think it needed a whole new thread.

Bruna Marquezine posted a very cute series of clips of her reaction to winning a role in DC’s Blue Beetle movie. It’s  interesting as it’s the first time I’ve seen her crying in English. https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca3S6XVgjJL/

Definitely looking forward to that movie now, I wonder if her career will really take off internationally. Hopefully we’ll see plenty of tears from her on the big screen!

(If you’re wondering why I’m so obsessed with this girl, well, looks like my channel was mentioned in the last reply on this thread, so I recommend you go check that out!)

AH-MAZING video!

Ugly crying is pretty crying

March 15, 2022 6:25 am  #12

OnlyTears wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I agree, OnlyTears, this is the first time I see her cry outside of a character. Bruna is such a beautiful girl, I love how she allows her thick tears unchecked until they fall from her chin or roll down her neck, I have to admit I felt whumperflies when she stated lightly sobbing. I don't know how challenging it'll be for you to find another stunningly beautiful girl who has several thick, tear streaks, allows them to run unchecked and is so charming. I'd love to see more of your videos (already seen every single one of your channel more than once).

Not the first time out of a character actually, lots of parts of this video are from various reality shows https://youtu.be/24ZU22ArtOw

I’d love to take the challenge of finding more girls like you described! And there will be more videos later this year, I don’t currently have the right setup for it but I’m still combing through various foreign dramas. I may have a couple of small videos to drop at some point to fill the gap.

The Instagram video is great, Bruna is certainly a great crier IRL and on TV. I guess your videos will take ages to make, so very understandable if you take your time. You said you've been combing through foreign dramas, have you found any with some good crying scenes that are perhaps available on YouTube?

September 1, 2022 12:51 am  #13

Been kinda just sitting in the back for awhile, but I found another good one, woman crying about a mistake she made at work, lots of tears

did i fvck up an email that got sent to 700 people? yes. happy thursday. (tiktok.com)

Board footera