You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 11, 2022 9:22 am  #1

Would you rather

Here are some crazy scenarios I've thought of, take your pick:

1. Have ability to travel back in time to relive any crying obs

2. Shapeshift into any person and be able to cry on command and watch your/their crying in the mirror & film it

3. Teleport into the actual time/location of a crying scene of a movie or TV show and watch the scene and all the takes in real time, but only from the perspective of the camera

4. Gain access to every footage of someone crying ever recorded in clear 4k quality

Feel free to add your options.

February 11, 2022 11:14 am  #2

Re: Would you rather

Number 1. In person with real people is best.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

February 11, 2022 11:37 am  #3

secrettearsfan wrote:

2. Shapeshift into any person and be able to cry on command and watch your/their crying in the mirror & film it

3. Teleport into the actual time/location of a crying scene of a movie or TV show and watch the scene and all the takes in real time, but only from the perspective of the camera

4. Gain access to every footage of someone crying ever recorded in clear 4k quality

1. I would go back in time to my family friends house when I was younger while they were watching The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe and watch the crying from the girls

2. Not sure on this one

3. Probably be the camera operator on Brooklyn, the Saoirse Ronan movie. She cries a lot so I would choose that one

4. Megan Boone from The Blacklist. If she really does cry in virtually every episode that would be cool

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

February 11, 2022 1:39 pm  #4

OnlyTears wrote:

4. would certainly be an asset for my YouTube channel (although the videos would end up way too long!)

I do wish it was possible to access the full raw footage from each camera as there’s nothing worse than when an editor cuts to a reverse shot and back and you realise they cut the money shot of a tear falling or something.

Your youtube channel is great and is what brought me to this site! Looking forward o your next project.

February 11, 2022 1:57 pm  #5

Interesting hypothetical scenarios, I thought on all, and, even though 1 sounds very attractive, I would pick 2 for new experiences, if I may add a bit to it, more than film my crying in shapeshift of my crushes, I would look for the opportunity to cry in front of someone attractive and see if they wipe my tears (shapeshifted, of course).

February 12, 2022 4:31 am  #6

My choice: Have the ability to travel to where the person is and being able to watch it happen live while being invisible to them (not acted, real life). Better still if I could actually comfort them without them being aware I was with them (arms around them, holding them, etc.)

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

February 12, 2022 3:56 pm  #7

number 1 for sure. I have 2 particular obs in mind (mind you I was an active participant in both obs). But the one where my husband was crying would be my number 2 as I was also crying and too busy doing so to really comfort him well. The other obs when I was with my friend would be my number 1 as he was the only one crying and I was comforting him.

February 13, 2022 5:32 am  #8

Interesting responses. For me, of the options provided, #3 might be the top preference because for #1, I get regular enough real life obs from my girlfriend anyway, so while going back to an old one might be nice, it's not the main preference.

#2 might be interesting, but not sure what people would feel about me shapeshifting into them, so perhaps not.

#4 might be good, but the sheer number of videos that exist of girls crying means that I won't even be able to get through a small fraction.

But in #3, it's sort of like a combination of #1 and #4, where you're still sort of timetravelling, but without the restriction of it being an obs that you've seen in real life and instead you get a much wider pool of options (especially if you choose to get into a Filipino or Brazilian show where there's plenty of crying) and instead of watching videos on your screen, you actually get to watch crying in person (though only from the perspective of the camera). So that's going to be my pick.

February 13, 2022 5:42 am  #9

reptongeek wrote:

secrettearsfan wrote:

1. I would go back in time to my family friends house when I was younger while they were watching The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe and watch the crying from the girls

2. Not sure on this one

3. Probably be the camera operator on Brooklyn, the Saoirse Ronan movie. She cries a lot so I would choose that one

4. Megan Boone from The Blacklist. If she really does cry in virtually every episode that would be cool

ooh, this is a different interpretation to what I had in mind. But in this interpretation, maybe there are my options:

1. I had a beautiful obs about 2 years ago in school where this girl was just sitting across from me during lunch and had tears streaming down her face regularly as she ate, and it lasted for a good 5-7 minutes, so I'd like to revisit that

2. I'm not really sure about this either, there are a few girls I've had crushes on that I might turn into just out of curiosity, but then also probably not

3. This is very hard, there are so many, I might pick Liza Soberano fom dolce amore based on only tears's crying girls arechive video.

4. If I could have every recorded footage of exactly one person crying, it's also very hard, there was a TV show my parents used to watch when I was younger where the lead actress pretty much cried in every scene and I used to really like watching that, I don't think that actress has starred in much else and I don't even remember her name or the name of that show, unfortunately, but if I could get all her crying scenes ever recorded (including takes that didn't make it to the final cut), that'll be nice.

February 15, 2022 4:23 am  #10

secrettearsfan wrote:

Don't have that many irl obs in ny life. The second one doesn't work for me as it is still me crying. I prefer real crying to acting.

Number four is my dream. When I watch footage of real crying, I can't but feel jealous of the editor.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

Board footera