You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 13, 2022 11:25 am  #1

Can you make yourself fake cry?

Just wondering if you guys can make yourselves cry, and if so, what are some ways in which you do it. As for myself, like I think I've shared before, I can make myself cry and I think it's fun. Though I can make myself cry for real with emotions, I mostly just make myself cry by not blinking and rubbing my eyes just a bit to get tears. I've experimented with other methods like using vicks, onions, etc. as well, but the easiest for me is just to rub my eyes a little and stare. Yawning makes my eyes water, but I can't really force myself to yawn most of the time, and the amount of tears is usually not high enough to run down my face.

My girlfriend is very similar to me too, though vicks is her preferred method for just tears, though she can get herself to cry emotionally pretty easily too, and she's better at that than I am. When we have our little fake cry contests, it's usually who can emotionally cry first and have a tear down both cheeks, and she wins most of the time though sometimes I win because even though she cries in terms of tearing up faster, I think my eyes produce a bit more tears that drop down a little bit more easily.

Anyway, can you make yourself cry? How do you do it if the answer is yes?

February 13, 2022 2:38 pm  #2

Re: Can you make yourself fake cry?

Just to answer, even though I've tried, I can't fake cry (unless I stop blinking for a long time, and even then eyes hurt more than tears flow). I love the way you play with your girl in crying contest.

February 13, 2022 6:17 pm  #3

Re: Can you make yourself fake cry?

I'm pretty sure I can cry more or less on cue, though I wouldn't call it fake-crying. Haven't had occasion to test it in front of others but I can make myself cry pretty easily if I think about the right songs and the body cues.

I cry SO MUCH y'all I swear if I had a dollar every time I cried it would practically be a second income.

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (February 13, 2022 6:21 pm)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera