You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 9, 2022 4:04 pm  #1

Finally an obs

Finally got a fulfilling obs, last night my wife started crying in the sofa,At first she was sniffing her tears and there was a wetness under her eyes. Eventually out of the wetness a single streak from the middle of her left cheek a single thick tear started to slowly roll down, then her right cheek followed in likely manner.

I tried to wait until there were more tear streaks but I couldn't resist, that's when I leaned my face on her chest for a minute, then lifted my hand to wipe a tear from her cheek, she flinched, seems she wasn't expecting it. It felt unusually cool to the touch. Since she flinched, I took a subtler approach, I placed my temple against hers, then in a natural way, I placed my cheek against hers, feeling her tear streak on my cheek.

When I removed my cheek from hers, I saw another thick tear streak, parallel to the one on the middle of her left cheek but it was closer to her outer side of her face. I rubbed my cheek against hers once more, feeling a tear and the couple of tear streaks wetting my cheek, she placed my face on the crook of her neck and continued to cry. My heart started racing when I felt big tears splashing on my neck as her breath made them dry fast, I even felt a chill, since it was cold feeling her tears dried with her breath.

March 15, 2022 6:31 am  #2

Re: Finally an obs

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Finally got a fulfilling obs, last night my wife started crying in the sofa,At first she was sniffing her tears and there was a wetness under her eyes. Eventually out of the wetness a single streak from the middle of her left cheek a single thick tear started to slowly roll down, then her right cheek followed in likely manner.

I tried to wait until there were more tear streaks but I couldn't resist, that's when I leaned my face on her chest for a minute, then lifted my hand to wipe a tear from her cheek, she flinched, seems she wasn't expecting it. It felt unusually cool to the touch. Since she flinched, I took a subtler approach, I placed my temple against hers, then in a natural way, I placed my cheek against hers, feeling her tear streak on my cheek.

When I removed my cheek from hers, I saw another thick tear streak, parallel to the one on the middle of her left cheek but it was closer to her outer side of her face. I rubbed my cheek against hers once more, feeling a tear and the couple of tear streaks wetting my cheek, she placed my face on the crook of her neck and continued to cry. My heart started racing when I felt big tears splashing on my neck as her breath made them dry fast, I even felt a chill, since it was cold feeling her tears dried with her breath.

Aww, that sounds so sweet. Hope your wife is okay and whatever made her cry is alright now.

March 15, 2022 2:04 pm  #3

Re: Finally an obs

secrettearsfan wrote:

Aww, that sounds so sweet. Hope your wife is okay and whatever made her cry is alright now.

Yes, it was really sweet, she is ok now. Thanks.

Board footera